What's new

Make money online by share link

Thank you for the heads up, but it would be more better if you had backed up these claims with payment proof so that it will trigger and energized one to participate.

Hello to All Members who are in this Thread (Topic)

Do you really think you will get Paid just for sharing a link which shorten by a site ?
It you think like this, then you are completely wrong.

Keep in mind, no site will pay, just for sharing a link.

I will tell you actually how it works and what you need to do:

After shortening you should share it somewhere, where it should not be like spam.
Otherwise your account will be suspended where you share it.

You will not get any money just because you share it.
When anyone will click on your link, it will not redirect directly to your topic which you have shared.
It will show a Ad page. After Ad will complete, then only it will redirect to your link.
Then only you will get paid for the Ad you have seen.
This is logic behind all link shortening site.

So when your link will be clicked and the Ad will be seen by many members (more than thousands), then only you can earn dollars.

How much you can earn by thousand view, you can check in Payout Rates in every link shortening site.

So you must know, link shortening and sharing is easy, but earning is not so easy.

You don't earn for shaortening link, you will earn for driving traffic to your shortned link. In order to earn, you need to drive tons of traffic, which is no possible if you are using shortened links.

You don't get paid just for shortnening the link or sharing the link, you will get paid only when your links are clicked. In other words, you will earn only from traffic, and traffic is hard to come for such links
We have many get to paid links but like you said in your comment , those sites don't pay you just for shortening links or sharing links, you only get paid when someone else click on your link,

Well this might be a good and easiest way to earn but the information about the website is not enough. It doesn't give all we require to know: like how much it gives per link share and payment proof.

HELLO everyone I have a website for make money at home and I want to recommend for everyone

That is a website for shorting link and then copy and paste that link and you will get paid from that link . And you will get more money if you share the link you short from that website to some countries have high pay for you . you will know more detail when you join that link .

THANK
Not we registering is the problem but we have to confirm the authenticity of this business you are trying to introduce to us. We have to see your own withdrawal earning first and some other back up so we can believe that this business is genuine.

You need a ton of targeted traffic before you can make money with link sharing. Most people who are doing these are using traffic exchange to drive traffic to their links. But I prefer to engage in affiliate marketing.

The websites you are pasted here seems good because its a websites for shortening links , but the details of how much we are going to start earning if we join is not mentioned

Make money sharing links should not be the focus of someone who wants to make decent income from the internet. The reason is that it requires a lot of work as you will need to drive loads of traffic to the links before you can earn descent income with the program.

I have used a site like this sometimes ago .
Their payout is not too good and sometimes you have to work for a very long time just to get $1.

I have heard People say that they make lots of money by sharing links. Links shortener are definitely one of the ways to make money but it is sometimes frustrating, the way it redirect one to another sites.

Link shortening can actually give you some amount of money if you have a lot of traffic from top-tier countries. One of the best ways to do this is to create a telegram channel with a lot of people on it. Having a telegram channel is one of the best ways in which you can use to get a lot of people to make money from this.

Shorten links website is one of the best way which anyone can make some good amount of money but back then when I use to make alot of money with them,its when facebook use to accept them now if you made a post facebook will automatically remove the links so its really hard to archeived your aim with them.

Yes. He should give us correct details and information before directing us to the website. How can we know if he is trying to scam us.
Yes, before joining any site, we need to know all of the details about those sites because, at the end, who knows if they pay or not? If we have any payment proof, then there is no problem joining that site.

Yes, before joining any site, we need to know all of the details about those sites because, at the end, who knows if they pay or not? If we have any payment proof, then there is no problem joining that site.
Yeah that's it,as always make a proper research before joining any new site, this the only best way to avoid being scammed, have you ever being scammed online?

I've known about this website before but you it's only for those into something like marketing before. People have to be clicking on the link after shortening your link

Yeah that's it,as always make a proper research before joining any new site, this the only best way to avoid being scammed, have you ever being scammed online?
No, I am a small crypto investor, so when I buy or sell coins, I usually do so through large exchanges, so I have no scam experience, and this is the first time I tried any earning platform and my good fortune iam working in a trusted forum.

No, I am a small crypto investor, so when I buy or sell coins, I usually do so through large exchanges, so I have no scam experience, and this is the first time I tried any earning platform and my good fortune iam working in a trusted forum.
That's interesting. But always put it on mind that working online you might be scammed, me too I have never been scammed online. Cryptocurrency investment is good idea to earn a cool cash online.

That's interesting. But always put it on mind that working online you might be scammed, me too I have never been scammed online. Cryptocurrency investment is good idea to earn a cool cash online.
Yes, investing in crypto coins is really a good idea and last 4 years I have been working in the crypto industry, most of the time I invested in LTC coins and made a decent amount. I believe if we invest at the right time, we will surely make a good profit.

Yes, investing in crypto coins is really a good idea and last 4 years I have been working in the crypto industry, most of the time I invested in LTC coins and made a decent amount. I believe if we invest at the right time, we will surely make a good profit.
Yeah, that a good idea to earn a passive income online, Litecoin to is a good cryptocurrency to invest your money into, for now I don't invest my money on cryptocurrency but I'm planning to do that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back