What's new

Make money online by share link

Chrislee02

Sep 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
HELLO everyone I have a website for make money at home and I want to recommend for everyone

That is a website for shorting link and then copy and paste that link and you will get paid from that link . And you will get more money if you share the link you short from that website to some countries have high pay for you . you will know more detail when you join that link .

THANK YOU

The websites you are reffering seems good because its a websites for shortening links , but next time always make sure you are giving us the details of how much we are going to start earning if we join.

The websites you are reffering seems good because its a websites for shortening links , but next time always make sure you are giving us the details of how much we are going to start earning if we join.
There are many ways on social media nowadays through which you can earn online money. Apart from this, you can also earn money by referring other people. It is very easy to earn money by sharing links..

HELLO everyone I have a website for make money at home and I want to recommend for everyone

That is a website for shorting link and then copy and paste that link and you will get paid from that link . And you will get more money if you share the link you short from that website to some countries have high pay for you . you will know more detail when you join that link .

THANK YOU
We still need more details like how much they pay and for what they pay for, is it number of ads that pop up from people clicking your shortened link and for the number of clicks on those ads, then some sort of payment proof also.

There are many ways on social media nowadays through which you can earn online money. Apart from this, you can also earn money by referring other people. It is very easy to earn money by sharing links..
I understand that You can make money by sharing links online but i am talking specifically on the website posted onnthe thread here that we need more information concerning the website.

I have used a site like this sometimes ago .
Their payout is not too good and sometimes you have to work for a very long time just to get $1

There are so many link out there,time is very precious sincerely,I won't want to engage and just hope it pays not until I see a prove payment

How much do they pay per shared link? You can't just come here with so shallow information and expect us to all jump on it because sites like these have proven to be low effort regarding so you don't blame us much when we want extra information

I have never worked in link shortening sites before. I guess it is because I have read previous reviews and many complain that such sites only pay peanuts. It would be a waste of time for me.

There are so many link out there,time is very precious sincerely,I won't want to engage and just hope it pays not until I see a prove payment
most of them are legit but the issue is that you must have a good source of traffic to start making from the site,I personally I use linkbucks before but now I cant access the site its took me about 8 months to make a single dime from them,its require patience and you must have traffic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Make money online.by sharing links is not something that I have actually come.to grasp till now yet. This type of making money online method seems to me to be very vague and unrealistic tonl say the least

I want to commend you for taking your time to share review on the above platforms. I don't think so many people still use these kind of platform. And most of them have turned scam so one needs to need carful while joining these platforms. It is just my opinion.

I do not consider such kind of URL sharing sites to be a really good way to make money. People must know that these URL sharing sites are banned on Social media and people often use URL masking tools to promote such links on social media.

There are alot of it out there and I think that you need to be very careful I once use a service of linkbucks after accumudating a certain amount my account was suspended thou I know they where legit,I now have the complete list of those links and paid to shorten url website that are legit now if you need one pm me thou am working with them any longer you also need a good traffic source to win the race

You don't get paid just for shortnening the link or sharing the link, you will get paid only when your links are clicked. In other words, you will earn only from traffic, and traffic is hard to come for such links

You don't get paid just for shortnening the link or sharing the link, you will get paid only when your links are clicked. In other words, you will earn only from traffic, and traffic is hard to come for such links
You are very correct I think that is true someone can get paid through that means but the most important thing is that before you get paid you must have promoted your links very well and you must have a good source of traffic,if you are on facebook then why not use your facebook account for that,as you said traffic is never that easy but I think if you work on traffic you can easyly get it without much stress its a matter of time and effort

There are so many links out there, and I value my time so much that I won't want to participate and just hope it pays until I see proof of payment.

Yes, this is true and this is one of the main reasons why I believe that URL sharing websites are a big waste of time because not everyone can get huge amount of traffic daily.

THANK YOU
Wow I don't really know how this is being done because I believe it will require a lot of marketing before you'll be able to make some money with this, There are some affiliate link that can be able to give you at least 0.5 cent per click and those are the most profitable one as I understand because you can easily make something good with it.

Yes. He should give us correct details and information before directing us to the website. How can we know if he is trying to scam us.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back