Major updates and fixes!

_B_

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello all. VoxGrid reopens after some maintenance and the addition of some new modern features that I am sure that members will enjoy! This took much longer than anticipated due to external reasons but, this will be worth the wait hopefully! This thread will be quite detailed and there will also be a changelog thread in addition to this to highlight some more details.​

But before we get into the new features, I would like to announce a new permanent partnerhere

Personal Messages:
This is probably the most significant revamp out of the features as it completely changes the look of how PMs look. The previous appearance was quite messy and hard to track the messages (I personally did not like it either) and it definitely was something I intended to change as soon as possible. Now, we introduce a more modern approach towards PMs. The appearance and layout is very similar to WhatsApp in which the ticks for sent messages and received messages have been implemented. Instead of creating a separate conversation for each message sent back and forth, it will all be recorded in the same conversation (easier to track :Friend: ).Furthermore, the conversation list is much more organised and symmetrical compared to before. All messages have been transferred from the old layout to the new one, but if you notice any errors or missing messages please create a support thread.
knYmt9v.gif

Hovercards:
rsk7bIo.gif

Previously, you could only click a little tab to upload attachments. In addition to this, we have added the feature to drag and drop files to attachments. This should be additional ease into creating threads!​
fusTBNv.gif

Thread Ratings:
This feature is only for the MyBB and Premium Resources forum only and allows users to rate threads that are "currently working". This will make it easier for readers to see if certain resources are working upfront.​
[img=750x500]
[align=center]

Autosave:

What's next?
I do have some more features set to roll out soon but because of the complexity in the setup, it will take a bit longer to roll out. I will be creating some more updated and useful content to post on the site in the upcoming week as well. Any other questions or reports relating to bugs can be created with a thread in the relevant areas! I do apologise once again for taking some time with this update but, hopefully it will have been worth it :)

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back