What's new

Magazine marketing worthless these days?

Magazines are gradually fading out and has been replaced by smartphones and laptops. These are all called digital marketing platforms they surpassed magazine because the future is all about digital print not analogue. This means that it will be more profitable to advertise on digital platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and Instagram than marketing on magazines.

In the predigital days, advertising agencies were ruled by swaggering creative. content officer of Hearst Magazines, during a session at the Advertising Week. Advertising is definitely good.

Magazine advertising is gradually dying off because technology keep improving and many people now get whatever they want through the internet. But maybe in some few places, l guess it might still be effective if the business is related to the old stuff because most at times elder people still read them most.

It seems so really. With the advent of social media, less emphasis is made on prints. It is even more economic to get social media accounts or even a website to do your thing. So yes, it is.

This is your target market.
What people take on in their time out.
Being noticed.
Reader confidence.
Opportunities to be seen.
Spin-off brand benefits.
Staying power.
Extra opportunities.

I don't think is worthless today, because many people like buying magazine so to read it, it has been reduced now many people don't like reading it on like before, because some have been reading from the internet, so I don't think is advisable to go into such business now,

I won't say they are worthless but they are less effective nowadays and not as they were before, newspaper, social Media platforms has taken their place and people depend on this outlet for news, though some magazine are still stop selling like Forbes and others.

Magazines or news papers are ( sort of ) abondonned since a long time due to the massive internet usage that replaced lot of things including the TV!, but there are of course people that still prefer reading magazines but they are few

Magazine marketing is not worthless and it a can never be worthless because using a magazine as a form of advertising as come along way in marketing and it is still relevant it date , even in the 21century we live in people still a pay a high price just for your product to be advertised ,although I can say that it is much more appreciated in one country than the other

For me nothing is worthless as long as it can still serve it's purpose favourably.
Before the online stuff came on board magazine advertisement has been in use. I wouldn't critize magazine advert simply because it is not in Vogue.
Do you guys think that it's worth it to advertise in magazines these days? Magazines are pretty much dying out, but I still see them on the stands these days and I have friends who still subscribe to some. Would it be worth it to invest in magazine advertising? What do you guys think?

We should admit that magazines are dying these days due to the modernized preferences of such users, I suggest you should start to minimize spending money to publish ads on magazines because it is no longer worth it already .

I think it wouldn't be a very good idea to invest in magazine advertising. As a matter of fact, the era of print media in advertising is fast ending. Almost every spheres of life and business is going digital at a alarming rate. Recently, I have been hearing about digital magazines which are actually electronic magazines today. I believe those kind of magazines would present far more advertising opportunities than the conventional magazine.

The area of paper is fast going but I think when it comes to occasions magazines and newsletter, I think they would still be around for a long time to come.

Judging from the number of people that do read magazine and the relevance of magazine these days, it is not worth to be advertising in it. People have gone beyond the ear of advertising through the print media.

You may think it to be worthless this days. But not everyone will see it that way. A good number of people still post advets on magazines today and still get something out of it

People have reduced the reading of magazine. These days more and more people read the internet news. And it can be pretty difficult for the marketing to work. You can market the magazine in the places where there is less population and low internet speed. In such places you can promote the magazine.

I'll not say they're a dead means of advertising - truth be told, there are still some magazines that provide exclusives and have large subscription as well. Advertising on any of such magazines would guarantee a considerable amount of exposure.

There’s no type of marketing that’s useless. The most important thing is to know your prospective clients if you do, then you know your targets. Magazine adverts is usually targeted adverts. What you’re marketing determines where you advertise

Magazine marketing very much relivant these days,because there are still some persons that are making use of tha channel as their main source of getting news,and if you properlly target them,you will be able to grow your sales from there.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back