What's new

Luno.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Concerning if luno.com is a scam or legit. Well, I have known luno for a while now and I must say that I have been enjoying their services, luno is a platform where you can buy/ sell crypto currencies. Ever since I started using luno, I have no recorded any hack or insecurities issue with them and I must say that luno is totally legit and not a scam

The luno that i know and use is a legit cryptocurrency platfom that deals majorly in xrp, btc, ltc, eth, usdn. The platform is vert safe

The luno that i know and use is a legit cryptocurrency platfom that deals majorly in xrp, btc, ltc, eth, usdn. The platform is vert safe
Have Luno activated back their withdrawal section here in Nigeria?? Ever since the pronouncement made by the CBN concerning naira and Cryptocurrency transaction restriction.

I have been using luno for a quite number of months with no issue. But I don't know how to trade on it. And most people that wish to teach me don't use luno. They prefer other trading wallet.

Luno been the first crypto wallet I had, because the verification was easy and the ease at wish I could deposit and withdraw money from the wallet to the bank.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back