What's new

Lumoxchange.com stops paid to post program.

It is now on its complete closure. But in Tredri, I have heard that the site admin pays members. Those members there surely miss those sites.

This is what I am thinking too and they should have paid everyone otherwise the users will lose interest in the website

I think that they are suffering from the problem of inflation. They need to manage their website revenue in order to pay users. Let's hope they cope with this in a better way.

This site was launched less than two months ago. As it stands, the site is no longer paying the users again as the admin announced. There has been outcry by users over credits that are stocked there. Do you think the admin should clear everyone's earning?

This is particularly one of the challenges of working on paid to post website because a lot of them are set up by owners who have no interest in paying those that make use of the website after they have posted a lot of content on their platform. They will just close down the site and disappear.

This is particularly one of the challenges of working on paid to post website because a lot of them are set up by owners who have no interest in paying those that make use of the website after they have posted a lot of content on their platform. They will just close down the site and disappear.
A paid-to-post site owner has first of all online job and commitment so cannot, for example, be present most days then there is also of Google Adsense account demonetized and since the PTP owner is a businessman so he cannot just pay people out from pocket money if for example, advertising platform has a delay in paying out money so this is not a charity to help people, so let's reverse the situation so suppose that you have heatman-ptp.com and then suddenly you face problems with google adsense or yllix or whatever advertising platform and I come on bizdustry and talk that heatman ptp is scam website after getting lot of content stops reward program so what do you feel in this moment?

It is now on its complete closure. But in Tredri, I have heard that the site admin pays members. Those members there surely miss those sites.
So finally this website has gone sorry for this I once work on this website but after some time I tried accessing the website but it's not working on my side so they have closed

A paid-to-post site owner has first of all online job and commitment so cannot, for example, be present most days then there is also of Google Adsense account demonetized and since the PTP owner is a businessman so he cannot just pay people out from pocket money if for example, advertising platform has a delay in paying out money so this is not a charity to help people, so let's reverse the situation so suppose that you have heatman-ptp.com and then suddenly you face problems with google adsense or yllix or whatever advertising platform and I come on bizdustry and talk that heatman ptp is scam website after getting lot of content stops reward program so what do you feel in this moment?

Anyone who made any post on my website and reached the withdrawal limit is entitled to get his or her money. As long as they have made the money before I started having issues on my website, it's my obligation to pay them. What I'm going to do is stop further earning from the point when I had issues and work on a plan to pay off those who earned. It's the honourable thing to do.

I once worked on the site, and I enjoyed using the site. I never thought the site can stop paying it's users like that because the owner of the site is the same as trendri and trendri has being doing well for years

I heard in other forums about this site, once it seems that it was a ptp forum, but it stopped being like some others, there are many forums that have had difficulties to pay their members, I hope it can recover if they are trying to recover the reward system.

From the surface level it looks like creating a paid to post site is very glamaros because you get content and traffic for a relatively small expense. However, it is not true. It takes a hardwork of many years to become successful with a community. Running multiple communities does not mean you are earning more money.

From the surface level it looks like creating a paid to post site is very glamaros because you get content and traffic for a relatively small expense. However, it is not true. It takes a hardwork of many years to become successful with a community. Running multiple communities does not mean you are earning more money.
This is very true. Whilst pay-to-post sites are very much popular, you have to not only look at how busy the forum will get but also at the quality of content that gets posted on your forum and also how much you make revenue-wise from the forum itself before you can even consider promising a payout for members.

Unfortunately, I feel we will see this a lot more in the future when people look more at the popular forum side and less at whether they will be able to afford to pay their members when the time comes.

I have been a part of numerous paid to post sites, there was a time when I was creating posts on as many as 20 forums. However, most of the forums where I posed for money do not exist today. The post exchange platform like Postloop collapsed and The Forum Wheel is dying.

I have been a part of numerous paid to post sites, there was a time when I was creating posts on as many as 20 forums. However, most of the forums where I posed for money do not exist today. The post exchange platform like Postloop collapsed and The Forum Wheel is dying.
I think that paid to post forums are going through many difficulties to stay afloat, sometimes the content generated by their users does not correspond to what the forum wants, and therefore their income declines, and it becomes little by little unsustainable to maintain.

There are some forums such as Bizdustry, Forumcoin or Beermoneyforum that are staying strong over time, but have had to be restructured sometimes, for example in the payment rate or limit of publications that their users can make.

I think that paid to post forums are going through many difficulties to stay afloat, sometimes the content generated by their users does not correspond to what the forum wants, and therefore their income declines, and it becomes little by little unsustainable to maintain.

There are some forums such as Bizdustry, Forumcoin or Beermoneyforum that are staying strong over time, but have had to be restructured sometimes, for example in the payment rate or limit of publications that their users can make.
I joined Beer Money Forum via The Forum Wheel. I was posting on the site as long as the site was listed on The Forum Wheel, once the site was delisted, I also stopped posting. This is the main problem with most paid-to-post forums. People will post only for credits, and the forum ownbers are draining their respurces to pay the writers.

I joined Beer Money Forum via The Forum Wheel. I was posting on the site as long as the site was listed on The Forum Wheel, once the site was delisted, I also stopped posting. This is the main problem with most paid-to-post forums. People will post only for credits, and the forum ownbers are draining their respurces to pay the writers.
This is very true. I also feel that if certain rules and TOS are not strictly followed by the owner and the staff on the forum in question, many users who post to get paid on the forum tend to get crazy with basic, low-quality replies just for the incentive which means they are providing very low content for a payment which they are then receiving.

It is a tough time for pay-to-post forums and we are seeing a lot close at the moment but I do feel, that if more consideration is taken to ensure that the content being posted is good quality and will help the forum, things may be a lot better.

This is very true. I also feel that if certain rules and TOS are not strictly followed by the owner and the staff on the forum in question, many users who post to get paid on the forum tend to get crazy with basic, low-quality replies just for the incentive which means they are providing very low content for a payment which they are then receiving.

It is a tough time for pay-to-post forums and we are seeing a lot close at the moment but I do feel, that if more consideration is taken to ensure that the content being posted is good quality and will help the forum, things may be a lot better.
That's why I really liked the movement that Bizdustry made regarding the issue of valuable contributors, only those who leave genuine and well-founded comments can earn money, not everyone like in the past, because of that Bizdustry could have suffered the same fate than other forums, but the administration made a very smart move, for example BMF has a lot of users, and recently lowered the pay rate, it's a move to survive, plus it also limited posts to 5 posts per hour, and there are no valuable contributors, but if you don't contribute, they ban you, simple, that's how it has survived.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back