What's new

Lumoxchange.com stops paid to post program.

Inem

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Apr 11, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This site was launched less than two months ago. As it stands, the site is no longer paying the users again as the admin announced. There has been outcry by users over credits that are stocked there. Do you think the admin should clear everyone's earning?

I am not even sure why the admin was going for different websites when his one website trendri is not stable

I am not even sure why the admin was going for different websites when his one website trendri is not stable
And that was even after starting insured forum that also failed and locked in people's credits.

I was desperate to join Insured forum but couldn't as they stopped PTP, I joined Lumo and was approved to post but I didn't felt interested in the website

I was desperate to join Insured forum but couldn't as they stopped PTP, I joined Lumo and was approved to post but I didn't felt interested in the website
I could understand the situation as the terms of monetization of Google Adsense and network programs lets the funds not be equivalent to paid amount for posting, I could understand that you need a Binance account to withdraw there unless you cash out with PayPal.

I could understand the situation as the terms of monetization of Google Adsense and network programs lets the funds not be equivalent to paid amount for posting, I could understand that you need a Binance account to withdraw there unless you cash out with PayPal.
The only thing is that we pray that he is able to rise those sites again. I heard that he fell flat like this before and came back.

This site was launched less than two months ago. As it stands, the site is no longer paying the users again as the admin announced. There has been outcry by users over credits that are stocked there. Do you think the admin should clear everyone's earning?

Well, let's hope that the reward program will be resumed. I do not work on Trendri as of now.

I am not part of trendri but many users will be affected with its PTP suspension so I also hope they can resume the operations soon

I believe the admin should have given like 3 days notice, cleared everyone earnings and shut down the paid to post program.

This is what I am thinking too and they should have paid everyone otherwise the users will lose interest in the website

Insured Forum had a promising start but could not sustain long with paid program. The same happened with luxomexchange. I didn't join either of them but I wanted to. I had a good journey with Trendri and I was sure that these sites would be good ones. Unfortunately, even Trendri has stopped the paid program. Hope luxomexchange and Trendri soon get back the paying status. It would be great.

The admin wanted us to post longer threads and comments and even then the pay was low so I don't see anything that makes it a good website

I think Fecoms is strategizing on how to bring paid to post on trendri back. That site such a place filled with wisdom.

I was not aware that the site went through a similar phase earlier too in 2021. I read it on similar thread discussing Trendri on FC and RIF. The paid to post program was suspended for a while and then it came back. We can hope the same. Fecom has been a professional and involved admin. I am sure he must be using this time to make things work again.

The admin wanted us to post longer threads and comments and even then the pay was low so I don't see anything that makes it a good website
This is what he could afford for pay people he could not pay high people for some amount he could not earn and unluckily they have stopped their revenue program so participations have decreased a lot.

He paid 10 cents for 200 words. It is not really that bad given that people were not writing professional articles on the forum.

I guess only you were posting in a professional way and others were playing with the website rules

I have no complaints about the requirements of long posts there. I don't think that it was unfair in any way. Earlier they paid 6 cents for 200 words. That was lately reduced to 4 cents.

The forum in question seems to have a lot of AI-Generated content. If the admin is paying a higher amount for a higher number of words, most users start gaming the system by using an article rewriter or AI to create content. Forums are mostly suited for short discussions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back