What's new

Luck in business

In situations like this , it may be somehow slower for the government to response if it is a rural areas. Ever since this has started has the government ever response or have any intention of doing anything about it ?

The management of city is in the hands of the governments and the contractors associated with the government. In my country, corruption is a main reason why the country is not progressing. This is why people are suffering in both Urban and rural areas as well.

People could really get lucky in business. But no one should come into a business with the hope of relying solely on luck to get whatever it is that they may want. You cannot go far with luck.

The management of city is in the hands of the governments and the contractors associated with the government. In my country, corruption is a main reason why the country is not progressing. This is why people are suffering in both Urban and rural areas as well.
It is always so annoying when you come to find out that the government really care less about things that matters. I wouldn't want to believe that the government do not really know the best thing to do when they understand what is happening..
If corruption is really the case then you should be looking forward to vote out corrupt leaders.

It is always so annoying when you come to find out that the government really care less about things that matters. I wouldn't want to believe that the government do not really know the best thing to do when they understand what is happening..
If corruption is really the case then you should be looking forward to vote out corrupt leaders.

I do not even vote for any specific kind of person, as I know that nobody could solve the basic problems of the country because the system is really corrupt to begin with and it cannot be fixed.

I do not even vote for any specific kind of person, as I know that nobody could solve the basic problems of the country because the system is really corrupt to begin with and it cannot be fixed.
There is no corruption that cannot be fixed. You only need the right people to be in a proper place in the government and everything will work out perfectly even beyond what you are expecting.

Although you might be lucky while doing your business, that's something beyond human and only God can make that happen but I don't believe business is luck. You will surely reap the gain for whatever you work passionately for

There is no corruption that cannot be fixed. You only need the right people to be in a proper place in the government and everything will work out perfectly even beyond what you are expecting.

In order to combat corruption, your leaders must be good. However, if your leaders are not good, then you cannot combat corruption in the right manner as many developed countries do.

In order to combat corruption, your leaders must be good. However, if your leaders are not good, then you cannot combat corruption in the right manner as many developed countries do.
Even when everyone seems to be corrupt that should not be a discouragement to you from participating in election or engaging in every possible opportunities that will help to combat corruption in your country.

To be sincere on this I don't believe in luck in the business. Provided I made a good stoking to my business and serve my customers to their satisfaction I wonder how luck can be associated in here?

These nothing like luck in business, if you are a business man you are not expected to have this kinds of mindset this mindset is a mindset of gamblers.
Though having a mindset of getting lucky in business is not advisable because it will keep dragging you back , but mind you there's definitely luck in business where an angel investor will invest hugely in your business .

Though having a mindset of getting lucky in business is not advisable because it will keep dragging you back , but mind you there's definitely luck in business where an angel investor will invest hugely in your business .
That's it, there's nothing like luck in business we try hard in order to succeed, there's nothing like having a good luck in business, people with this types of mindset will only cheat themselves.

If you want to make it big in your line of business , you must try and know how to satisfy your customer by knowing what they want as the owner of business and stop thinking about luck in business.
To be sincere on this I don't believe in luck in the business. Provided I made a good stoking to my business and serve my customers to their satisfaction I wonder how luck can be associated in here?

That's very true, I also don't believe anything that has to do with luck in business, if you know how to work hard you'll definitely have success but there's nothing like luck.

You cannot deny the fact that some people are going to get lucky in business but then in most cases that is not the only thing that attributed to that because they must actually have been working hard for a long time.

You cannot deny the fact that some people are going to get lucky in business but then in most cases that is not the only thing that attributed to that because they must actually have been working hard for a long time.
There's definitely luck in business , because some times you will just get a contract or something you know you don't deserve , but without hardworking , you can't get lucky .

There is nothing like luck in business, starting a business is a conscious effort the require in depth plan, knowledge and analysis of the kind of the kind of business you are venturing into. Relying is a form of gambling, which in no time that business will run into loss.
Exactly much effort and outerstanding performance from your fellow mates can put one at top although luck works too but it is not all the time that luck helps.

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
why is your thought about this?
I do not think that luck is a factor in the progress of a business. Succeeding in business requires the manager to employ the best strategies and have a watertight business plan which will enable that organization to usurp the competition which is very intense

To succeed in business, so many things are to be put into consideration. If you are lucky to start up a business the luck that help you start up a business will never help you maintain your business when you are not determined to do so personally.

Business is not a game of chance, but if you lose money in it, you did so by accident and learned from the market's decline. However, when you work hard, you will undoubtedly make money.
In a year, it will bring you profit, though occasionally it may bring you loss. Nevertheless, it is a business lesson.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back