Luck in business

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
In situations like this , it may be somehow slower for the government to response if it is a rural areas. Ever since this has started has the government ever response or have any intention of doing anything about it ?

The management of city is in the hands of the governments and the contractors associated with the government. In my country, corruption is a main reason why the country is not progressing. This is why people are suffering in both Urban and rural areas as well.

Gandiba

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
People could really get lucky in business. But no one should come into a business with the hope of relying solely on luck to get whatever it is that they may want. You cannot go far with luck.

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The management of city is in the hands of the governments and the contractors associated with the government. In my country, corruption is a main reason why the country is not progressing. This is why people are suffering in both Urban and rural areas as well.
It is always so annoying when you come to find out that the government really care less about things that matters. I wouldn't want to believe that the government do not really know the best thing to do when they understand what is happening..
If corruption is really the case then you should be looking forward to vote out corrupt leaders.

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It is always so annoying when you come to find out that the government really care less about things that matters. I wouldn't want to believe that the government do not really know the best thing to do when they understand what is happening..
If corruption is really the case then you should be looking forward to vote out corrupt leaders.

I do not even vote for any specific kind of person, as I know that nobody could solve the basic problems of the country because the system is really corrupt to begin with and it cannot be fixed.

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I do not even vote for any specific kind of person, as I know that nobody could solve the basic problems of the country because the system is really corrupt to begin with and it cannot be fixed.
There is no corruption that cannot be fixed. You only need the right people to be in a proper place in the government and everything will work out perfectly even beyond what you are expecting.

Lynaia

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Although you might be lucky while doing your business, that's something beyond human and only God can make that happen but I don't believe business is luck. You will surely reap the gain for whatever you work passionately for

airdrop-728-90

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There is no corruption that cannot be fixed. You only need the right people to be in a proper place in the government and everything will work out perfectly even beyond what you are expecting.

In order to combat corruption, your leaders must be good. However, if your leaders are not good, then you cannot combat corruption in the right manner as many developed countries do.

Immilash

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
These nothing like luck in business, if you are a business man you are not expected to have this kinds of mindset this mindset is a mindset of gamblers.

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
In order to combat corruption, your leaders must be good. However, if your leaders are not good, then you cannot combat corruption in the right manner as many developed countries do.
Even when everyone seems to be corrupt that should not be a discouragement to you from participating in election or engaging in every possible opportunities that will help to combat corruption in your country.

Treborika

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
To be sincere on this I don't believe in luck in the business. Provided I made a good stoking to my business and serve my customers to their satisfaction I wonder how luck can be associated in here?

Shigobad2020

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
These nothing like luck in business, if you are a business man you are not expected to have this kinds of mindset this mindset is a mindset of gamblers.
Though having a mindset of getting lucky in business is not advisable because it will keep dragging you back , but mind you there's definitely luck in business where an angel investor will invest hugely in your business .

Immilash

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Though having a mindset of getting lucky in business is not advisable because it will keep dragging you back , but mind you there's definitely luck in business where an angel investor will invest hugely in your business .
That's it, there's nothing like luck in business we try hard in order to succeed, there's nothing like having a good luck in business, people with this types of mindset will only cheat themselves.

Shigobad2020

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
If you want to make it big in your line of business , you must try and know how to satisfy your customer by knowing what they want as the owner of business and stop thinking about luck in business.
To be sincere on this I don't believe in luck in the business. Provided I made a good stoking to my business and serve my customers to their satisfaction I wonder how luck can be associated in here?

Immilash

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
That's very true, I also don't believe anything that has to do with luck in business, if you know how to work hard you'll definitely have success but there's nothing like luck.

Setho

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
You cannot deny the fact that some people are going to get lucky in business but then in most cases that is not the only thing that attributed to that because they must actually have been working hard for a long time.