What's new

Ltc.keepcryptotrx.xyz Reviews: Scam or Legit?

Knight Angeles

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.7000USD
Biznotes

What is ltckeepcrypto?​

Ltckeepcrypto is litecoin faucet that pays you directly in your faucetpay account, every 1 minute you can claim Unlimited times regularly.

How much can I earn?​

Every 1 minutes- 94 litoshi
Referral commission: 50%

How to withdraw?​

Automatic WITHDRAWAL
No Minimum
Directly in your faucetpay

How to Join?​

Q1. What do you mean by 94 litoshi? Is this 0.00000094 LTC ?
Q2. How this faucet works? We have to do rolls to visit shortlinks or these are other rolls or there are other ways?

Bro please when did you withdraw money from the site? Are they still paying their users? I will really appreciate it sir, cos I have been looking for a faucet sites that pays, I think I can try this and know how they are working, so we can all benefits from the site, what is your experience so far from the site?

Where are you guys getting all this fake websites??? Let me ask this
But I don't actually trust those websites ending with .xyz, they are mostly scam sites. I invested and wasted my precious strength and time on one 5 months ago where I worked like a mad man who's in crazy need of money and I earned over $250 but when it was time for me to request for the payment. The requested that I should send some Bitcoin first to claim my earnings, like $50 with of bitcoin.
Well, till you show me some payment proofs, then I can rest my mind for this kind of earning.

I am not arguing the legitimacy of the above earning platform, but we are all aware that many of the PTC platforms today are scam which has made it appear as if there is no genuine PTC platform anymore. Thanks for sharing.

Where did you gathers this type time wasting sites info, online these type so many sites available, gives info like this forum or other sites where users easily can make some reasonable amount.

I will pay attention to the website domain. As far as I know, sites with links ending in .xyz are 95% fraudulent and fake, so you should avoid and stay away from such sites. It's always good to deal with .com domains that are official, international, and secure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back