Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Low Earnings on Honeygain - Low Earnings on Honeygain Explained 2022

If you are not a member of Honeygain, sign up through this link to get 5$ to get started. https://r.honeygain.me/bizdustry
Want to learn more about Honeygain? Watch this video.

Wondering why you have Low Earnings on Honeygain and wish to learn why including supply and demand on the Honeygain network? If you've been earning passive income outside of Honeygain, you are most likely aware that your net profit will fluctuate, and there is no same day. Unlike working for a full-time employer, as an independent contractor, you are free to pick how much work you put in, and there is no guarantee that the demand will continue at the same rate, subsequently meaning your total profit will fluctuate. An excellent example of this would be working as an independent contractor for Uber or Uber Eats.

As somebody who wants to earn passive income from sharing your unused bandwidth, you probably want to understand why some days you might earn 10 cents on the Honeygain network, and others you could potentially earn 500 credits +, which is equivalent to 50 cents to be specific. In this article, we at Bizdustry have taken the task of explaining why your earnings are lower, and we will include some Honeygain tips and tricks for you to maximize your earnings on the network.

Supply & Demand
Honeygain doesn't just give members money; they have to generate revenue; otherwise, it would not be a sustainable business model. They do this by selling the bandwidth you share to companies that allow customers to buy/rent residential IPs for several different reasons, including GEO-Restrictions, on Netflix, for example.

Let's talk first about location-specific shared traffic. The demand, as mentioned above, comes from customers, so nearly everyone is more than likely to notice earning fluctuations at some stage on Honeygain. Just like anything in the business world, to describe demand, in a nutshell, it depends on the customer needs, their budget, time of year, whether another service is offering a pricing structure that is competitive to Honeygain. Suppose a customer usually rents a residential IP from Honeygain for 2$ for 1Gig of data transmitted, for example, and a few days later, he finds a service that offers 1.50$ for 1Gig. In that case, he might opt for that business rather than Honeygain, resulting in a drop in earnings! The demand might be lower because of a national holiday to describe the customer's budget and time of year. That individual has spent their money on Gifs, for instance, multiple Christmas gifts, and people tend to have less money this time of year, so the demand might be lower than usual.

Supply and demand, in a nutshell. The low amount you are getting is because of a jump in active users in whichever country you live in. It is a supply and demand situation. The more supply, the more you can get. The more demand from more people, the less you get, on the Honeygain Network. Making sure you don't disconnect your device when you are in the queue can ultimately increase your chance of being enabled on Content Delivery.

Device Type on Honeygain
If you only use Honeygain on the iOS or Android device, then you're earnings are going to be significantly lower and this could explain the Low Earnings on Honeygain. Honeygain has stated on their blog, that Mobile Phones are less suitable, so content delivery isn't permitted on these devices, which will result in a huge drop in earnings. I am not saying to use Honeygain on your mobile device, as there will always be demand for this, but you are allowed to have two devices per one IP, with a maximum of 10 devices, so why not install Honeygain on your desktop or Laptop? This way, you'll get both of the best worlds!

Internet & Connection Speed
The faster your internet connection, the more data you can share in the same period of time if the demand is there. Honeygain states that they use 10% of your internet connection. Honeygain recommends that your internet and connection speed is between 50-100mbs. For content delivery, which is where customers rent bandwidth for heavy bandwidth tasks, like streaming, gaming, and downloading, for example, a minimum connection speed of 10mbps is required, to be eligible for content delivery.

Your earnings depend on various factors including your location, the number of users on your network, the number of your downlines, etc. If you are in low tier country, your earnings will be small, if you do not have a lot of downlines or have a lot of users using the same network, your earnings will be low.

Your earnings depend on various factors including your location, the number of users on your network, the number of your downlines, etc. If you are in low tier country, your earnings will be small, if you do not have a lot of downlines or have a lot of users using the same network, your earnings will be low.
I used Honeygain with a few devices at once and the profits were still low, but well I ended up uninstalling it because it altered my IP and many sites said I used proxy, anyways, it is a good way to make money without doing anything, but I think the best way to do it is to have many referrals.

I used Honeygain with a few devices at once and the profits were still low, but well I ended up uninstalling it because it altered my IP and many sites said I used proxy, anyways, it is a good way to make money without doing anything, but I think the best way to do it is to have many referrals.
I did not experience "altered IP" but I was earning just 10-20 honey credits per day. Most of my earnings came from daily login rewards. After withdrawing my earnings, I uninstalled the app.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back