Love of dramas!

Aumeabbas

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I really love pakistani dramas. There are lot of fantastic drama you can watch and get relaxation. Now a days i am watching Baras drama fron ARY chennel.and fitrat by geo. These are amazing plays. You must watch it .

I really love pakistani dramas. There are lot of fantastic drama you can watch and get relaxation. Now a days i am watching Baras drama fron ARY chennel.and fitrat by geo. These are amazing plays. You must watch it .
As i am free now a days because of vocations so i also started watching some serials.but the one and only i always watch is bulbuly on Ary digital.beside it i am also watching fitrat its a good play.

I've never watched any Pakistani drama. I'm sure it will be interesting.

But I've had a huge dose of Korean movies and a bit of Japanese. I like their culture.

If you want to move-on from rejection from your crush is just simply focus on other things. Focusing on other things will help you forget him or her. Don't worry because there is so many girl or boy in the world that you deserve.

I don't love Pakistani drama because they are not subtitled in English. I'd rather watch my country Nigeria's drama because they speak English and they are more relatable to me than Pakistani movies or drama.

I've never watched any Pakistani drama. I'm sure it will be interesting.

But I've had a huge dose of Korean movies and a bit of Japanese. I like their culture.
I have never tried watching Pakistani drama because its even not on YouTube but I will like to wee how the drama looks, I prefer Korean and Nigerian drama movie.

Drama are really good to watch, because it makes one to feel so happy when you are not in the mood, but I haven't watch Pakistani drama

As the name implies I think that movie will be a very interesting one but I have not seen the movie. Would use information first-year about the movie I think I'll go check for the movie.

Dramas are very interesting to watch especially if they seem to be the type of stuffs you prefer. I don't watch drama so much, but watch a little though. Pakistani have some good plays I must say

Dreaming of someone you don't know indicates that you are not sincere or honest with the people around you. You are afraid that they will discover some secrets.

As for me I'm not very used to watching Pakistan movie this is because they don't sell their movie over here in my country we only watch American movie and Nigerian movie

Though, I do watch diverse of movies. But I've have for once watch pakistani movies.. But as I've heard about it now, I'm gonna give it a try

I have never watched Pakistani Dramas, I will give them a try sometimes. I usually watch fillipino dramas much more. I recently started watching the TV series known as Forevermore and it is awesome.

I have come to understand and observe that both the Pakistani and the Indian dramas are very similar. I do enjoy their dramas also

I enjoy a good drama too, although I'm yet to see a Pakistani drama but I've seen Indian dramas and they aren't so bad but it's Korean dramas that I enjoy the most, it's all I've been seeing nowadays and it's been really fun

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back