lottery companies make it so hard to win

Davvis12

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jul 24, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The lottery company is not your friend... Plain as that, Neither are the government lotteries;
lottery tickets are just taxes on the mathematically illiterate. Nor any of this companies collecting some cash from you offering contests for you to win insane amount of money. The house always makes more money. or they wouldn’t run the game.

Here is an advice:
Use your current lottery spending into an opportunities that could make you real money maybe invest in stocks or something. Well that's risky. You tell me.

Lottery is really hard to make money from. The bad side is that a lot of people are really putting their mind in ghe stuff thinking maybe they will make good money from it to make a living

Playing lottery games is same as gambling. You cannot expect the lottery companies to make uneasy for you to be winning all the time. Your loss it their gain you know

Playing lottery games is same as gambling. You cannot expect the lottery companies to make uneasy for you to be winning all the time. Your loss it their gain you know
Yes most luxury companies make it hard for their subscribers to win because they don't want to lose the main motive and goal of lottery company is for their subscribers to lose should I don't make money.

That is exactly what anyone would want to do because if you make it too easy people are going to win a lot and you will not even have money to keep the business owner and payouts.

Winning a lottery is not easy because I have personally not participated in it but I know people that have been participating but couldn't win a dime.

The lottery company is not your friend... Plain as that, Neither are the government lotteries;
lottery tickets are just taxes on the mathematically illiterate. Nor any of this companies collecting some cash from you offering contests for you to win insane amount of money. The house always makes more money. or they wouldn’t run the game.

Here is an advice:
Use your current lottery spending into an opportunities that could make you real money maybe invest in stocks or something. Well that's risky. You tell me.
Not only the lottery company. Bookmakers and everything related to them. They profit from your loss, so what were you expecting from them?

Not only the lottery company. Bookmakers and everything related to them. They profit from your loss, so what were you expecting from them?
Lottery company makes it too hard for those who play lottery to win this is because the want the people to lose because that is where they make their profit from if there is too much winning the company loss.

What you are saying is true but then you cannot blame them because if they make it way too easy for people to win then they might go bankrupt and might not have money to run the business.

The logic behind their making it a very hard thing for everybody and anybody to be winning their lotteries is simple. They are existing to profit from your loses. So, why should you be winning

To some extent I will say a lot of those lottery company a fake. They allow a lot of people to buy lottery ticket and won't allow some of them to win the lottery. However, I just need one need to desist from playing the game

Here is an advice:
Lottery company from the onset always go for the gain while giving out just two percent of what they took from people to pay the winner of the lottery in which I even believe the lottery can be staged.

Here is an advice:
I hate lottery because the chance of making money out of lottery is very Slim with all the odd they are going to place against you. lotteries are based on luck and I hate something that associate with luck. I believe in working for my money no matter how little it is.

Here is an advice:

Seriously, it's actually I was supposed to them because when they make winning to be very easy for a lot of people who are actually using them to gamble then it means that they're going to close down the company for paying too much to their winners.

The fact is that lottery is a game of luck and people will surely have to lose big so that someone or some person will win big. That's the funny thing there. Secondly , if it is easy then it will be difficult for the company to make profit

The prize of the lottery is based on the law of probabilities which means the lottery company had computed already the odds. In the lottery here the mathematical computation for the 6/42 is 50 million combinations. That means you have that very little chance of winning based on the odds.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back