What's new

Looking to cash out your BizNotes to cryptocurrency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
Do you want to cash out on your BizNotes into cryptocurrency before Saturday? Or do you perhaps want to cash out your BizNotes whilst you have less than the minimum required for you to withdraw?

Send me your BizNotes and I will send you cryptocurrency in the coin of your choosing.

The following fees will apply to this transaction:
1. There is a fee of 1.5 dollars for this service.
2. The transaction fee of the coin is deducted from your amount as well.

In order to reduce the effect of the transaction fee, I recommend that I pay you the cryptocurrency in coins such as LTC, TRX, DGB or any of these types of crypto that have small fees associated with them. Therefore, the transaction fee is lower and your amount of crypto becomes higher.

For example, if you send me 9000 BizNotes you will receive 7.5 USD in cryptocurrency (less the transaction fee).

Message me if you are interested :)

Happy earning on this amazing forum!

Do you want to cash out on your BizNotes into cryptocurrency before Saturday? Or do you perhaps want to cash out your BizNotes whilst you have less than the minimum required for you to withdraw?

Send me your BizNotes and I will send you cryptocurrency in the coin of your choosing.

The following fees will apply to this transaction:
1. There is a fee of 1.5 dollars for this service.
2. The transaction fee of the coin is deducted from your amount as well.

In order to reduce the effect of the transaction fee, I recommend that I pay you the cryptocurrency in coins such as LTC, TRX, DGB or any of these types of crypto that have small fees associated with them. Therefore, the transaction fee is lower and your amount of crypto becomes higher.

For example, if you send me 9000 BizNotes you will receive 7.5 USD in cryptocurrency (less the transaction fee).

Message me if you are interested :)

Happy earning on this amazing forum!
Very nice offer, especially for those who want to withdraw but they have not yet reached the minimum withdrawal. Im sure your account can no longer handle your mha biznotes because of its massive and huge amount. Haha Kidding😅✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back