What's new

Looking for money by trading online

Do you think forex trading is only the online investment that yield a lot?
I am asking this question because I only have little capital and I'm thinking of online business that requires little capital and can yield daily.plsease help.

I am still confused with forex because I only know some dollars in the trading that are stable like the US dollar, Canadian dollar and also the Japanese yen. Sometimes I am thinking of asking my former colleagues in the bank on the chances of earning from forex trading but what's holding me is the capital investment. If I would raise only $100 then that would be too little. I know my former colleagues that they would prefer to invest big money so the earnings would be substantial.

Forex trading is profitable if you really know what you are doing. The high risks involved is one reason why it is a business best left to experienced and knowledgeable people who are able to reduce the chances of losses.

Forex is a nice platform to make it online, it's great and you get your huge return but it's also risky, you must understand the logic behind it and learn how to trade well, although you cannot totally predict the what is coming next, but you can be sure of a great reward

It really seems like you are involved in it and having high level of knowledge so i will always advise to start online business like forex trading if you like to do.
But for starting this business you must have high level of knowledge and ideas about selling and buying as an expert person is required in this field so this os the best way to get money by online trading.

Yeah, the forest trading is a means of making money online and it is very profitable only for those who are ready to make sacrifices of their time and money. You must be ready to learn before going into trading forex

People told me that forex is good but I've not merit from it, that's why I can't tell other people to join the platform. I lost a of money to foreign exchange which prompt me to stay far away from it till now. I can't even tell people to join either.

Hello members.
I just want to share about my exlerienced when i looking for money online and i found the forex trading as great job to earn money from online business.. i knew this business is full of risk but when we able to do this it will be easy for us to earn money..
I am trader and i was trade since for a couple years ago and i got a vood income from this business even though i don't use my money to invest in this market and i always get benefit from forum as related to pay me as a bonus from each post i have made.
So if you want to looking for money online i suggestion you to learn about forex trading.
Hmm🤔🤔🤔.
I heard that forex trading is very risky and it requires a lot of attention and knowledge. It may even requires you to purchase a an online broker before you can start generating streams of passive income.

Experts on forex trading knows when to trade and when to quit, they don't trade all the time, sometimes they loose their money while trading, so making money on FX is not all that easy, the key to making money on fx is : proper studying and understanding the market.

Forex trading is truly a great way to earn money online. But involves so many risks and it takes time and effort to learn it. One should dedicate time to learning about this either online or offline. Then you can start with a demo account and use it to practice what you have learnt. With time, you will be good at it and you can invest your money to earning through trading.

Yeah forex trading is a great way of online earning and its very profitable business. But you have a lot of capital to do this business . Because in this business there is a need of huge amount. And if a person who don't have enough money then he can't do this business.

I think it will be safe to learn a Digital skill and monitize it on different freelancing website like Fiverr and upwork to make money instead of going into forex trading because to I don't think forex trading is a sustainable income. Fine you can make money from it but believe me you can also lose your entire money on it.

You are right. Forex trading is technical and might be a bit difficult for beginners but instead of trading by yourself and making mistakes along the way, why not seek the services of a good broker to trade for you.

Online trading is not always easy and there are no guarantees of profits in all situations. One of the more obvious ways to find success on a more consistent basis is to organise trading activities beforehand and plan strategies for minimising trading losses and additional trading costs, while maximising potential gains.

This will include setting adequate risk-reward ratios through use of stops and limits. Traders will also want to minimise other costs paid, such as commissions, and plan ahead for tax preparation to assure that minimum tax amounts are paid on trading activities.

Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, other information, or links to third-party sites are provided as general market commentary and do not constitute investment advice. FXCM will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Trading in general is not something you should venture into if you are not really good in it because its very very risky. You could lose all your capital. So before you venture into it, make sure you have good knowledge about it

1. Play the stock market. Day trading is not for the faint of heart. ...
  2. Invest in a money-making course. Investing in yourself is one of the best possible investments you can make. ...
  3. Trade commodities. ...
  4. Trade cryptocurrencies. ...
  5. Use peer-to-peer lending. ...
  6. Trade options. ...
  7. Flip real estate contracts.Therefore, with a decent stock day trading strategy, and $30,000 (leveraged at 4:1), you can make roughly: $7,500 – $2000 = $5,500/month or about a 18% monthly return. Remember, you are actually utilizing about $100,000 to $120,000 in buying power on each trade (not just $30,000).

Looking for money online is what is trending these days, people now invest in online business everyday because it is easier to access. With online business you don't need a location you can use you home and your comfort zone to start making money, all you need is your gaget and your device. Making money online is very simple, but you need to invest in the business you know best .

The time frame required to learn forex trading and how difficult it is to even learn it in the first place can be so discouraging for me. Then we can talk about the vast amount of risk that is involved in forex trading, wether you are a forex trading guru or not, you must loose some trade, loosing is an alien term for me in any form of endeavor that I find myself, so I cannot be a forex trader for now.

The time frame required to learn forex trading and how difficult it is to even learn it in the first place can be so discouraging for me. Then we can talk about the vast amount of risk that is involved in forex trading, wether you are a forex trading guru or not, you must loose some trade, loosing is an alien term for me in any form of endeavor that I find myself, so I cannot be a forex trader for now.
Even me I'm not a forex trader but I am a trader who trade bitcoins and other cryptocurrency to me this one is much more better than Forex because the risk of losing so much in cryptocurrency is lowered compared to Forex, if you think that you cannot carry the stress of Forex trading then you can try and trade cryptocurrency as this one is better, I am still taking the training though.

forex trading is risky you have to get knowledge of the market to achieve something reasonable or else you will lose your capital
This is my fear to invest in forex trading.
I need more information and knowledge in this platform to be able to invest wisely.
I hate losing money for lacking knowledge. I understand that online business and investment is very profitable and people are making huge money from it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back