Loodies.com Review:scam or legit

Efficient5713

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When I was searching for get paid to sites about 2 months again I met this website and curiosity made me got registered and in a way to start earning, I was told to pay a fee for the enrollment in order to teach me how to earn. Now I want to know wether it is real or scam. Has anyone met or have any info on loodies.com?

I have never heard of loodies. But based on what I have read here, I don't think I can trust this program. First of all charging fees for teaching you how to make money from this program sounds suspicious. Secondly, when there are a lot of get paid programs that do not charge enrollment fees, why should any one pay for a program that is not yet popular?

I think you should stay away from this site. I've never heard of loodies anywhere but here. I don't it will be smart if you pay that site just to teach how you can earn from it. What's the point of earning online if you're just gonna spend on it. Besides, there are many great sites that won't ask you to pay.

This Loodies has all the trappings of a fake and a scamming website, they would always wants to collect money from you. I will advice you to run away from such website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back