Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
What is the longest run website, that you've owned? And how did the journey come to an end? Did you sell the project?

No site comes closer than IBM or so I think, they've been in longer operations period than most of these other companies that are around today. Another site that comes close should be Google, though I can't say for sure.

I don't think that there is any indication as to which website has been running for the longest period of time however I think that there is a lot of websites that have existed for over 20 years and have been very successful for the time.

I don't own a website for now. I hope when i finally own one, the journey won't come to an end until after sometime because i would like to keep my website going for a long time.

I created my first website in 2015 and I sold that website in 2020. I created my second website in 2016, and I also sold that website. However, I still own the third website I created. I have been running this website since 2016.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back