Not open for further replies.

Sarfraz Ali

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I wont to be a sensible person however not any longer. I've detected my psychological feature processes have caught up and i am slow with my thinking. It generally takes abnormally very long time to method someone's sentence or question. Has anyone full-fledged this?

People usually expect instant replies in Social media.
Otherwise it would be very hard to connect with others and not to mention that we might drift away, from others, slowly. So, if you are feeling tired or need sometime to think, just make yourself appear in, 'away' status first.

Then you can post whatever you want later. Or else people would get the feeling, as if you are avoiding them, which lead to a bad impression in the long run.

People usually expect instant replies in Social media.
Otherwise it would be very hard to connect with others and not to mention that we might drift away, from others, slowly. So, if you are feeling tired or need sometime to think, just make yourself appear in, 'away' status first.

Then you can post whatever you want later. Or else people would get the feeling, as if you are avoiding them, which lead to a bad impression in the long run.
Agreed .. i had this probleme all the time and it's so hard to satisfay all people at one time

Your mental health is very important. You should try to chill out and make sure you are not doing too much and stressing your brain. Mentally, if you cannot handle questions being asked as it would affect your health, you could choose not to answer. It is difficult to try and please so many people as it is going to leas to your own dissatisfaction

I wont to be a sensible person however not any longer. I've detected my psychological feature processes have caught up and i am slow with my thinking. It generally takes abnormally very long time to method someone's sentence or question. Has anyone full-fledged this?
I am very sorry about this situation. You need doctor to conduct a test for this situation. You need to first remove some load of care upon your mind. Have friends that you can mingle with and don't be afraid while interacting with people.

Well I believe everyone has that problem, no one can satisfy everyone all the time, I don't think it is possible for you to satisfy anybody in this life. It is impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back