What's new

Long held-dream or job oppotunity?

Going to college is one successful thing that could happen to a young person. For the fact that it is your dream, I will advise that you pursue it. Not actualising your dream when you have the opportunity will jeep hunting you.
You could go to college and after that, many opportunities will still be waiting for you as a graduate. You will only become very happy if your dream come to pass
Post automatically merged:

Going to college is one successful thing that could happen to a young person. For the fact that it is your dream, I will advise that you pursue it. Not actualising your dream when you have the opportunity will jeep hunting you.
You could go to college and after that, many opportunities will still be waiting for you as a graduate. You will only become very happy if your dream come to pass
That is a very good one,because the most important thing is to get educated,though in most cases experience and your technicalities on the job you have been doing for a long time matters.But getting a degree should be a good foundation to lay towards any career you want to build.

Your current situation will determine which one to go for. If your long held dream is becoming difficult to achieve or you do not have the resources to make it come to reality at your disposal, it is better to go for any salary job that comes your way to raise capital to fund your long held dream job.

Well I will advice you go for the school opportunity, because if you graduated with a good grade, you will find a better job than that of a waiter, which they will give you better salary and other bonuses involved. But if you go for the job without going to school then you never progress from where you are, you may not even be given promotion because you have no certificate to present.
This is actually a true fact,because most employer of labour usually lok out for educational qualification in most cases,as this usually give someone an edge above those without qualification.It is best to pursue education as it will boast your chances.

When we talk about dreams, you must certainly start from somewhere,, I had passion for things that flies on air and that dream or passion took me to the mechanical engineering field for proper actualization

Long held dream and Job opportunity are somewhat synonymous if you ask me; owing to the fact that your long held dream might be a particular job opportunity you've been hoping for; when in attendance of such job, one can bodly say, that his/her dream has been fulfilled. otherwise if your long held dream is tied to something different, maybe your love life, academics etc. You need to figureout a way to fulfilling both, because fufilled dreams without financial stability will only lead to further failed dreams.

The truth is sometimes your dream may not visualise in time. But I believe in holding on to your dream but look for a side thing that can keep you going for the main time. Till you get what you really want

Well I will advice you go for the school opportunity, because if you graduated with a good grade, you will find a better job than that of a waiter, which they will give you better salary and other bonuses involved. But if you go for the job without going to school then you never progress from where you are, you may not even be given promotion because you have no certificate to present.
One thing lone need to understand here is that though the job of a waiter abroad would give some relieve but on the long run when you want to step up the ladder of your career you would need a higher qualification,and that is where you degree comes in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back