Long held-dream or job oppotunity?

iamgroot

🌱HARD-HEADED🌱
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I really dream of graduating from college, the only obstacle is the financial problem. Now I feel like I have passed the time and I just decided to work. I also got a lot of jobs, became a service crew for almost 6 years, became a factory worker for 4 years, but sadly I did not have any savings so that I could continue my studies. 😅 Today, I applied for a job bound to abroad as a waiter, and I was accepted and I was just waiting for a call for medical. The salary offer is competitive so I want to continue. Now my father has a plan for me to go to college, because in the association they provided a full scholarship program for all members who have children who want to go to college. Now I am torn between the two, whether I will continue my applied job abroad or will I pursue my long-held dream of going to college? Thank you to everyone who will give their thoughts and suggestions and I will read it readily and accept it. ☺️👍

You can do both.....as the dream job will end one day...as you may be required to climb up the success ladder which maybe difficult without a school certificate. So you can offer to study while working...or vice versa. I think both works hand in hand.

Going to college is one successful thing that could happen to a young person. For the fact that it is your dream, I will advise that you pursue it. Not actualising your dream when you have the opportunity will jeep hunting you.
You could go to college and after that, many opportunities will still be waiting for you as a graduate. You will only become very happy if your dream come to pass
Post automatically merged:

Going to college is one successful thing that could happen to a young person. For the fact that it is your dream, I will advise that you pursue it. Not actualising your dream when you have the opportunity will jeep hunting you.
You could go to college and after that, many opportunities will still be waiting for you as a graduate. You will only become very happy if your dream come to pass

Why not do the both, you can work and still go to school. It is very possible, try as much as possible to get into the college, you never can tell when you will need the school certificate in the future. Try and reason with your employer to put in night shift since it is a waiter job. Try as much as possible to be dedicated, focused and hardworking in order to get through them all. Best of luck!

Why not do the both, you can work and still go to school. It is very possible, try as much as possible to get into the college, you never can tell when you will need the school certificate in the future. Try and reason with your employer to put in night shift since it is a waiter job. Try as much as possible to be dedicated, focused and hardworking in order to get through them all. Best of luck!

I will implore you to go to school. Having a job won't benefit you much unlike how going to school will. It is important for you to note that inasmuch as you can make money from taking odd jobs, the experiences and knowledge you'll gain from going to school is a lifetime benefit. Go to school and gain skills.

I will implore you to go to school. Having a job won't benefit you much unlike how going to school will. It is important for you to note that inasmuch as you can make money from taking odd jobs, the experiences and knowledge you'll gain from going to school is a lifetime benefit. Go to school and gain skills.
Yeah i will soon😊 Thank you for that encouraging words of yours, appreciated it. I really pursue my dream of getting an education, there is no age limit when it comes to that thing. Itss better to late than sorry.😊

Only go for the job, because the job is not just about working for a few hours, it gives you meaning and intent. It's more than that, working, enhancing you as a human, learning the skills will definitely help you fulfill your proposal. No matter how small your role is, note that the company and eventually the environment are bringing value to you.

Well I will advice you go for the school opportunity, because if you graduated with a good grade, you will find a better job than that of a waiter, which they will give you better salary and other bonuses involved. But if you go for the job without going to school then you never progress from where you are, you may not even be given promotion because you have no certificate to present.

Actualizing dream makes one feel complete and ready to take the world by storm, during the incubation period of your dream, you can take up a job to keep building yourself for the supposed dream. Dreams never become too late to actualize.

Back in 2017, I held a senior director leadership position running talent management in a large company. The man in the role before me had a VP title, but I was not promoted to the same level after taking over, even though I was doing the same work, and even after the company began adding new responsibilities to my plate.

I led two international teams, and we launched an ambitious public project with the support of the Board of Directors. I spent a year advocating for myself and building a formal business case to show that my results deserved a VP title. The company denied my request, making it clear to me that my gender was the issue

Do you have the possibility to study online? Attending an online university, we spare time and easier can dedicate to a job. Since I'm in Brazil, I studied online (less than 3 school stages) while working and now I go on studying online a postgraduate course. Online universities use to be less expensive, giving opportunities to poor people to study.

I have always had the dream of becoming a university graduate so I can fit into the jobs I really want to do. I am still working on it and I know as soon as I get the finance I will begin my education fully.

You could actually work and go to college it doesn't stop anything. I know working and schooling is tasking but if you know you can survive on the scholarship then u can concentrate on it.

That's a tug of war selection. I'll suggest you follow your heart don't just decide because you want to please any. Since you're traveling far, such gig won't allow you focus on your education. You have to take one and reject one.

As for me I prefer my long-held dream that job opportunity. Your long-held dream is your desire in life and also it is the only thing that can make you really happy. Life is not just about money but happiness.

Following your dream in life will eventually makes you an employee of labor while working for an organization will make your a perpetual employee always subjected to the authority of your organization.

I really dream of graduating from college, the only obstacle is the financial problem. Now I feel like I have passed the time and I just decided to work. I also got a lot of jobs, became a service crew for almost 6 years, became a factory worker for 4 years, but sadly I did not have any savings so that I could continue my studies. 😅 Today, I applied for a job bound to abroad as a waiter, and I was accepted and I was just waiting for a call for medical. The salary offer is competitive so I want to continue. Now my father has a plan for me to go to college, because in the association they provided a full scholarship program for all members who have children who want to go to college. Now I am torn between the two, whether I will continue my applied job abroad or will I pursue my long-held dream of going to college? Thank you to everyone who will give their thoughts and suggestions and I will read it readily and accept it. ☺️👍
It was then, when we were very young, we have these dreams of having a perfect life, with out no form of itches, but life is not a bed of roses anyway.

Achieving a long-held dream is more important to an individual than job opportunity because job opportunity is just like working to achieve another man's dream.

Long held dream is a dream for the distant future. Which means taking a job now can't stop the dream. I will take the job opportunity

This is tough,but you still have to decide what you really want, opportunities comes but once, have you thought of running a program while been a waiter,in abroad the payment is hourly,so I perceive you will have time to pursue your studies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back