What's new

Long distance education.

I want everyone interested to know that education is not limited to distance you can learn from a far distance and then you get something much more better than somebody learning from a closer distance

I clarify what I described in the thread, the pandemic situation that still remains in my country, is what has caused distance education. And I also made reference to the direct attention of teachers, since classes are received online. It is not the lack of teachers, but the knowledge that does not reach the students in a fluid way. I don't know what other countries do in this situation!

That's what I mean, for adults it is easier for them to pay the necessary attention and achieve their goals, but with children and teenagers it is more difficult to keep track of their learning, when it is done online.
You are right, at least the adults can actually control themselves to some level, and coordinate their activities. As for the young ones it would be very difficult as they easily get distracted or carried away.

I clarify what I described in the thread, the pandemic situation that still remains in my country, is what has caused distance education. And I also made reference to the direct attention of teachers, since classes are received online. It is not the lack of teachers, but the knowledge that does not reach the students in a fluid way. I don't know what other countries do in this situation!

That's what I mean, for adults it is easier for them to pay the necessary attention and achieve their goals, but with children and teenagers it is more difficult to keep track of their learning, when it is done online.
Ok i now understand your points.In my clime we do not have the facility to address this situation and children's education suffered a great deal during that period,There was a programme being put out by a radio station for such purpose.But like you said,the learning effectiveness,act and detailed impactation will not be fully acheive through this process,because they have not carried out such lerning method before.

Education is kind of deteriorating due to the pandemic but thank God for technology we have a virtual learning system but still it not enough to build up a child in all aspect he/she needs because there is no interpersonal relationship where challenges would be poured out by the child
That is exactly what I mean, a lot is lost in the virtual world when there is no personal relationship between the student and the teacher. This means that the learning is not complete and, therefore, the results are not as expected.
You are right, at least the adults can actually control themselves to some level, and coordinate their activities. As for the young ones it would be very difficult as they easily get distracted or carried away.
You have described something very true, the distraction of children is part of them. It makes learning difficult when the teacher is not present to guide them and constantly calling their attention to them.
Ok i now understand your points.In my clime we do not have the facility to address this situation and children's education suffered a great deal during that period,There was a programme being put out by a radio station for such purpose.But like you said,the learning effectiveness,act and detailed impactation will not be fully acheive through this process,because they have not carried out such lerning method before.
You have perfectly understood my point. Here they have also given classes on radio and tv, they even put videos on youtube. However, the purpose, which is to leave a learning experience, does not reach the children.

Long distance education is a really a good idea because there are people who cannot afford to live in that vicinity where learning takes placelearning takes place

The problem is very common in my country , most especially the university where the lecturers hardly care for the students if they are learning or not ,the only way it could be resolved if government could help on such problem

Sincerely speaking I don't think the issue of long distance education should be a matter of controversy because with the level of technology available in the world today there's avenue for zoom for online classes take place

L
That is exactly what I mean, a lot is lost in the virtual world when there is no personal relationship between the student and the teacher. This means that the learning is not complete and, therefore, the results are not as expected.

You have described something very true, the distraction of children is part of them. It makes learning difficult when the teacher is not present to guide them and constantly calling their attention to them.

You have perfectly understood my point. Here they have also given classes on radio and tv, they even put videos on youtube. However, the purpose, which is to leave a learning experience, does not reach the children.
Like my niece is a perfect example, she is just 13 years of age, and the biggest mistake i would make is letting her use my phone or system for her studies, she would not focus at all, instead would start searching for other things. I believe this is why some parents install parental control but that is still not enough

The virtual classes offered these kids at this times because of the global crisis ofbth pandemic should be actually appreciated if they know what their counterpart in most countries are facing

Long distance education is very stressful especially if you're combining it with work. I prefer living close to the school environment and probably do my hustles close. Check the cost of transport in a year and you'll be shocked.

L

Like my niece is a perfect example, she is just 13 years of age, and the biggest mistake i would make is letting her use my phone or system for her studies, she would not focus at all, instead would start searching for other things. I believe this is why some parents install parental control but that is still not enough
It is true, many parents do their part to make the child focus on virtual classes. But there are parents who must work and attend to other things at home, and on the other hand do not have the necessary pedagogy to help their child, for that the teacher is prepared.
The virtual classes offered these kids at this times because of the global crisis ofbth pandemic should be actually appreciated if they know what their counterpart in most countries are facing
It is appreciated, however this virtual education does not reach all of my country. There are many in extreme poverty and they do not have telephone or internet, to receive online classes from their teachers.

I mean it wasn't that bad to study from home since you are at home while studying you can cook yourself some delicious meals, you can lay on your bed and be comfortable. On the other hand it might not be the same since you aren't having fun with friends you cannot really talk to them during the Zoom call, and it might be a bit harder to study by looking at the mobile phone's screen but after all it is another experience of studying and it has its pros and cons just like everything.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back