What's new

Long distance education.

One way to help the kids especially during the pandemic really depends on the parents, it is left to the parents to giuld them through difficulties so the distance wouldn't affect them so much.

Long distance education won't work effectively everywhere especially in the underdeveloped countries because they might lack the proper infrastructure to carry it out unlike in developed countries

Sorry what do you mean by they don't have the technology resources? Like no smart phone or computers to communicate? Then how do they take the virtual classes?
Ah that's what I mean, there are populations that have this possibility, but those who do not have it, must search and pay in some cases to have school guidance, therefore education does not arrive correctly as it should.

I don't think teachers still panic about convid 19 again because almost all schools have resume back to their classes and the student are already receiving lectures. So no problem about getting lecture here in my country.
I am glad that in your country everything is returning to normal, here we were about to start when there was a rebound of Covid and sepa, which returned to isolate us in our homes.

Ah that's what I mean, there are populations that have this possibility, but those who do not have it, must search and pay in some cases to have school guidance, therefore education does not arrive correctly as it should.

I am glad that in your country everything is returning to normal, here we were about to start when there was a rebound of Covid and sepa, which returned to isolate us in our homes.
Wow that's quite terrible now I understand your initial post, the government should be able to provide necessary tools for virtual learning, education should never be compromised

Wow that's quite terrible now I understand your initial post, the government should be able to provide necessary tools for virtual learning, education should never be compromised
Exactly, of course in the thread I have not given many details, to evaluate other countries, and see if this situation is present only in my country. But indeed the government must solve this situation for the best result of the education of students.

I think the government should improve on this new system of education and provide everything necessary to make easy for people. For example taking classes online is a very good idea and a saver way to achieve the same thing with those who go to school physically.

The Covid19 pandemic really made a lot of schools to go to digital education. A lot of schools started online classes and of course learning and teaching. Personally I do not like that kind of education because I like seeing the lecturer one-on-one. But it really works for some people though.

The Covid19 pandemic really made a lot of schools to go to digital education. A lot of schools started online classes and of course learning and teaching. Personally I do not like that kind of education because I like seeing the lecturer one-on-one. But it really works for some people though.
As you describe, the online method works for some people. But there are also cases like yours, where you like the face-to-face method, which in many cases is necessary. The way face-to-face education is delivered also helps people who don't have access to the internet or don't have a pc available at home.

Your country is even trying to move forward on this front as regards education. They can do better obviously. Some countries are not having it at all. They have gone extremely backwards in education since the lockdown. Imagine that senario

Your country is even trying to move forward on this front as regards education. They can do better obviously. Some countries are not having it at all. They have gone extremely backwards in education since the lockdown. Imagine that senario
Yes, of course, you have to somehow maintain education, even if it is at a distance through different methods. But it is also true what you describe, there are countries that have not had any progress in education since the pandemic started, which is really very unfortunate.

I would describe long distance education with one word.TERRIBLE.First and foremost you obviously do not learn the things you learn when you are inside the classroom and secondly you cannot even make jokes with your friends.It is just boring

I would describe long distance education with one word.TERRIBLE.First and foremost you obviously do not learn the things you learn when you are inside the classroom and secondly you cannot even make jokes with your friends.It is just boring
I was amused by your post @Giannis , but it is true. You can't joke with your friends or meet new colleagues. And I agree with you, there is nothing like receiving the lessons in the classroom, where the teacher just with a look knows if you understand or not and repeats the explanation given.

In my opinion, the matter is not online education, but overwhelmed teachers with tons of duties, at least in Latin America, where the salary for preschool, primary and secondary school teachers is low and they need to work between 3 schools to survive. It was difficult yet during presence activities, as teachers are compelled to lead with overloaded classrooms up to 44 students each one. And this difficulty worsened, as long distance teachers are compelled to answer student's questions one by one. Compelled to quickly learn how to use Google Meet, Zoom, etc. But lot of Latin American teachers lack technology worse than their students, as they are not paid enough to be in conditions of purchasing a PC. The poor salary for teachers is one of the worse guilty in my opinion. Impossible to work properly in those conditions.

In my opinion, the matter is not online education, but overwhelmed teachers with tons of duties, at least in Latin America, where the salary for preschool, primary and secondary school teachers is low and they need to work between 3 schools to survive. It was difficult yet during presence activities, as teachers are compelled to lead with overloaded classrooms up to 44 students each one. And this difficulty worsened, as long distance teachers are compelled to answer student's questions one by one. Compelled to quickly learn how to use Google Meet, Zoom, etc. But lot of Latin American teachers lack technology worse than their students, as they are not paid enough to be in conditions of purchasing a PC. The poor salary for teachers is one of the worse guilty in my opinion. Impossible to work properly in those conditions.
Excellent description you make in your publication @Pousinha, and very accurate. It is a situation that we present in Latin America and perhaps in many countries around the world. The attention of each individual student in these conditions is very difficult, apart from the lack of technological devices and the internet itself in different populations.

Today I went to work, I perform my duties in an educational institution, it attracts my attention, that in many countries they give virtual classes, (this is due to the pandemic that we have worldwide), I am concerned about the education of children, youth and Adults.
Speaking with high school students, they explain to me that they do not have the direct help of teachers, they have no way to resolve doubts, and even so, they continue to advance without being able to clarify or have answers. In view of the above, I believe that if the situation continues in this way, we will have many deferred students, and if they go to the next level of education, they will not have a good training, or quality teaching. How are you solving this situation in your country?
Although the pandemic is not as bad as it was before, long distance learning has opened a lot of innovative options to the learning space. I am of the opinion that it should be normalized

Although the pandemic is not as bad as it was before, long distance learning has opened a lot of innovative options to the learning space. I am of the opinion that it should be normalized
It is true that, as a result of the pandemic, there have been multiple ways to reach students, in fact, the school year is currently ending in my country. However, there were many students who could not access their learning because of the lack of internet. Everything needs to be normalized.

Today I went to work, I perform my duties in an educational institution, it attracts my attention, that in many countries they give virtual classes, (this is due to the pandemic that we have worldwide), I am concerned about the education of children, youth and Adults.
Speaking with high school students, they explain to me that they do not have the direct help of teachers, they have no way to resolve doubts, and even so, they continue to advance without being able to clarify or have answers. In view of the above, I believe that if the situation continues in this way, we will have many deferred students, and if they go to the next level of education, they will not have a good training, or quality teaching. How are you solving this situation in your country?
The first thing to do is to come to the realisatin that there is a problem,and then solution will begin to trikle in.Deficite of qualified hands to transfer knowledge to this cadre of persons is a direct responsibility of government delibratly plan and put policies in place to address these deficits.It is not difficult,it is all about the priority of the government.

Truth be told, these visual classes, where ment to actually help does studying from other countries that cant be there based on one issue or the other, and to ensure a more stable and good condition for learning. But like you pointed out, there is always an advantage and disadvantage, truth be told, so many of this student do not actually get the best, because there is no one to monitor or caution them if they are even paying attention.

The first thing to do is to come to the realisatin that there is a problem,and then solution will begin to trikle in.Deficite of qualified hands to transfer knowledge to this cadre of persons is a direct responsibility of government delibratly plan and put policies in place to address these deficits.It is not difficult,it is all about the priority of the government.
I clarify what I described in the thread, the pandemic situation that still remains in my country, is what has caused distance education. And I also made reference to the direct attention of teachers, since classes are received online. It is not the lack of teachers, but the knowledge that does not reach the students in a fluid way. I don't know what other countries do in this situation!
Truth be told, these visual classes, where ment to actually help does studying from other countries that cant be there based on one issue or the other, and to ensure a more stable and good condition for learning. But like you pointed out, there is always an advantage and disadvantage, truth be told, so many of this student do not actually get the best, because there is no one to monitor or caution them if they are even paying attention.
That's what I mean, for adults it is easier for them to pay the necessary attention and achieve their goals, but with children and teenagers it is more difficult to keep track of their learning, when it is done online.

Education is kind of deteriorating due to the pandemic but thank God for technology we have a virtual learning system but still it not enough to build up a child in all aspect he/she needs because there is no interpersonal relationship where challenges would be poured out by the child

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back