Long distance education.

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Today I went to work, I perform my duties in an educational institution, it attracts my attention, that in many countries they give virtual classes, (this is due to the pandemic that we have worldwide), I am concerned about the education of children, youth and Adults.
Speaking with high school students, they explain to me that they do not have the direct help of teachers, they have no way to resolve doubts, and even so, they continue to advance without being able to clarify or have answers. In view of the above, I believe that if the situation continues in this way, we will have many deferred students, and if they go to the next level of education, they will not have a good training, or quality teaching. How are you solving this situation in your country?

The education system is also pretty bad in my country because lots of kids don't have a device connected to the internet so they can't access the virtual classrooms. The government has promised them tablets with internet connection but its been a couple months now and they still didn't arrive

The education system is also pretty bad in my country because lots of kids don't have a device connected to the internet so they can't access the virtual classrooms. The government has promised them tablets with internet connection but its been a couple months now and they still didn't arrive
Yes, and that is unfortunate, they offer and do not comply, and meanwhile the students are left on hold and without a good education.

I have done classes online on zoom about self development, I guess it is long distance since everyone was in their home. I don t know how the education system works but I hope it gets better.

Before couple of days I went to my University to continue the the studies, We studied for just 20 days and we passed the exams after that.
Now I'm at home, I graduated and got the diploma in the petroleum Engineering^^

It's a good solution in the present time and good way to protecet people and students ... i think it's a very safe way for people to learn without put their lives on danger

It's a good solution in the present time and good way to protecet people and students ... i think it's a very safe way for people to learn without put their lives on danger
the problem is that not all the countries can do it due to network problems especially in the third world, it's impossible to study online. the bill of the internet is expensive and the poor families can't pay it.

I have done classes online on zoom about self development, I guess it is long distance since everyone was in their home. I don t know how the education system works but I hope it gets better.
If it is correct, but you are on another level, I am referring to the children who do not have adequate help at home, the teachers at home, and with the internet problem here in Venezuela. I hope it improves

Online learning has been difficult for children in places where there is poor network and high internet fees. It makes it difficult for them to be consistent in learning. Even now they get less attention than they should.

Online learning has been difficult for children in places where there is poor network and high internet fees. It makes it difficult for them to be consistent in learning. Even now they get less attention than they should.
I trust, this will change very soon, otherwise, it will not be easy for you

Today I went to work, I perform my duties in an educational institution, it attracts my attention, that in many countries they give virtual classes, (this is due to the pandemic that we have worldwide), I am concerned about the education of children, youth and Adults.
Speaking with high school students, they explain to me that they do not have the direct help of teachers, they have no way to resolve doubts, and even so, they continue to advance without being able to clarify or have answers. In view of the above, I believe that if the situation continues in this way, we will have many deferred students, and if they go to the next level of education, they will not have a good training, or quality teaching. How are you solving this situation in your country?
Long distance education is not the best when being compared with having a physical class with your tutor. To me I don't really support it and the best way to deal with it is to let students return to schools and provide adequate check up to monitor their health and safety.

Covid-19 pandemic has brought virtual studies to my country, I mean because of the pandemic , the school were locked and the student were told to be taking virtual classes online which I believe its a good development for the ministry of education.

Long distance education is not the best when being compared with having a physical class with your tutor. To me I don't really support it and the best way to deal with it is to let students return to schools and provide adequate check up to monitor their health and safety.
It is totally true, especially with subjects that require a direct explanation from the tutor for better understanding, many parents do not have the ability to help or guide their children and this makes it difficult.
Covid-19 pandemic has brought virtual studies to my country, I mean because of the pandemic , the school were locked and the student were told to be taking virtual classes online which I believe its a good development for the ministry of education.
It is a good development for the Ministry of Education, but from my point of view not for the student in certain practical subjects, in others if they have advanced and have been able to understand and understand the subject.

With the amount of technology that is currently available for online classes these days especially with zoom, I don't think there will be issues of student not being able to learn well because there are avenues for them to ask questions, for them to take note and also pay great attention to all the details that they have been taught.

With the amount of technology that is currently available for online classes these days especially with zoom, I don't think there will be issues of student not being able to learn well because there are avenues for them to ask questions, for them to take note and also pay great attention to all the details that they have been taught.
You are absolutely right when you refer to the advancement of technology, but we must take into account that not all households have the possibility of acquiring devices (pc, phones) where they can communicate with teachers. In my country there are economically stable people but also many poor people without such access. What can be done in these cases?

Though in my country education is no more virtual because cases of Covid are not so high, but in the case of your country, I guess that's just a change in the way things are being done and people will have to adjust. If students do not understand what they are learning they can still reach out to their tutors via email or calls

My career field in college institution centres to teaching. I have practiced teaching once during my teaching practice time. I'm not just motivated to teach, I went to school to gain more knowledge and not teaching in the class room.

Though in my country education is no more virtual because cases of Covid are not so high, but in the case of your country, I guess that's just a change in the way things are being done and people will have to adjust. If students do not understand what they are learning they can still reach out to their tutors via email or calls
Yes I understand, and for the reason I wrote in the previous post for now although it is possible, many people do not have the technological resources for it. Even so I fully understand that solutions must be sought, while this happens we are looking for alternatives.

Yes I understand, and for the reason I wrote in the previous post for now although it is possible, many people do not have the technological resources for it. Even so I fully understand that solutions must be sought, while this happens we are looking for alternatives.
Sorry what do you mean by they don't have the technology resources? Like no smart phone or computers to communicate? Then how do they take the virtual classes?

I don't think teachers still panic about convid 19 again because almost all schools have resume back to their classes and the student are already receiving lectures. So no problem about getting lecture here in my country.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back