NEWS Long Covid is affecting women more than men, national survey finds

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
More than 17% of women reported experiencing long Covid at some point during the pandemic compared to 10% of men, according to Census Bureau data. ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

Maybe the DNA of women is not as strong as most of the men and women usually don't know how to keep themselves together. Just thinking, I'm not a medical practitioner

Maybe the DNA of women is not as strong as most of the men and women usually don't know how to keep themselves together. Just thinking, I'm not a medical practitioner
I don't believe that, most of the people that are affected by covid-19 pandemic are men, women, and children respectively. Despite the children immune system is not strong enough, it affected them also than women.

Oh oh this survey is kind of amazing and curious. I don't know how it could affect women more than men but our internal part of the body is different and our immune react differently to Amy diseases come up. So maybe women immunes are not too good to resist covid.

The main reason whey the pandemic is affecting females more than males is that the males are stronger and have a strong physique while the female are fragile and easy to destroy .

The issue of the Corona virus affects both men and women, we can't say this is the certain category of people it affects the most, because we all believe the virus affects the immune system. When the white blood cells are strong, you're at high chance of surviving , but only when it's cured.

Oh oh this survey is kind of amazing and curious. I don't know how it could affect women more than men but our internal part of the body is different and our immune react differently to Amy diseases come up. So maybe women immunes are not too good to resist covid.

Personally I don't believe whatever nonsense that this survey have to say about those that are being affected more by the pandemic of coronavirus because I believe that it affected both men and women and even children very well.

Personally I don't believe whatever nonsense that this survey have to say about those that are being affected more by the pandemic of coronavirus because I believe that it affected both men and women and even children very well.

I think that Covid-19 pandemic affected almost all the people. I think that people who worked in many organisations were affected the most, regardless of gender.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back