What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

Though i realised so much during the lockdown , but most people are still suffering from the pandemic as at the present moment , so we don't wish for another outbreak
I am against any form of lockdown or restrictions at the moment. It will lead to the worsening of the already dire economic conditions and many businesses will close down again.

Lockdowns did nothing but hurt small businesses and destroy economies around the world.

They have since been proven to have little to no effect on the spread of the virus, with vaccinated people actually spreading it more. So their planning completely backfired.

I don't have any problem with lockdown as long as it's would help prevent the spreading of the Corona virus. That's the most important thing. I don't have any other option even though this would affect a lot of people's Business.

In the recent times, covid-19 was spreading once again. However, there is absolutely no indication by the government that they will impose any kind of lock down. Lock down seems like a thing of the past.

Normally , the lockdown has helped in the reducing of the spreading of the pandemic , but the negative aspect is that it affects many peoples job online and offline .
I don't have any problem with lockdown as long as it's would help prevent the spreading of the Corona virus. That's the most important thing. I don't have any other option even though this would affect a lot of people's Business.

Lockdowns over time have stopped so many activities, but from what I know it isn't done for fun, the previous lockdown was carried out, due to the rapid spread of the coronavirus, and it helped reduce the spread of the virus, saving more lives in the end.

If there are going to be rules and regulations that are going to follow up ensure that everybody is going to be doing it and that is very good and I am for it.

Normally , the lockdown has helped in the reducing of the spreading of the pandemic , but the negative aspect is that it affects many peoples job online and offline .
People that are working online were still able to work online and some teachers were also working online during the pandemic , I don't think it mostly affect online business it affects only businesses that have physical locations because everywhere was abandoned

People that are working online were still able to work online and some teachers were also working online during the pandemic , I don't think it mostly affect online business it affects only businesses that have physical locations because everywhere was abandoned
I have the opprotunity of gaining more experience about online teaching for the first time during the pandemic where i was able to teach my student online because the pandemic is taking longer

I will always stands against lockdown because is such a situation that is not favourable for any local man except the government for there own selfish interests. I my country, the government made such implementation for there political success.

I have the opprotunity of gaining more experience about online teaching for the first time during the pandemic where i was able to teach my student online because the pandemic is taking longer
That is what so many schools were doing during the pandemic. Most of these are ways they tried to still earn so money during the lockdown which personally I don't encourage it

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back