What's new

Locality investment

If I had a $100,000 I would go into home delivery for gas as it is very high in demand in my environment and people go through stress just to have it available.

I can invest in anything as long as that thing will be profitable for me there is no problem with that, but I need to be careful because anything that is not well organized with the government is likely to have issues in the future. I will only invest what i will be ok to lose

No one knows the area more than the people who came up there. With that added knowledge you know specific hotspot and the likes as well as how to best help the people.
Definitely, also one would know a lot of people too in ones locality who could become potential customers too in the future so the advantages are quite numerous

If I have such amount I will surely build a factory were most people in the locality can be gainfully employed. At least that should serve the community.

If I had a $100,000 I would go into home delivery for gas as it is very high in demand in my environment and people go through stress just to have it available.
This reminds me of the seller of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) here. He said that he is the only one who is making delivery in our village. That means it is like a monopoly for him. The only issue with the delivery of the LPG is the heavy tank that you have to carry aside from the risk of explosion.

If I am given the opportunity to have such type of money at my disposal for investment purpose in my community, I will put it into gas station for the community

Local investment is the investment you make within your locality, like your community, city, state or country.

In my community, we have a famous rich man who owns all the bike riders and taxi cars in the community, I see that has a good investment and if I could guessbthe amount he will be making each day, I could say he is making millions cos he has them all in flits.

On the other hand, I have a lady who owns all the shops and stores in my community and she also makes a lot of money each day.

If I had the chance and money to start up a local investment, it will be to buy a large hectares of land in a developing community and leave it there for it to grow.

Without further or do, which type of local investment will you go into if you have $100,000 and will it earn you a passive income.
  • Earn money online
  • Homes
With such a huge amount, I would go into real estate investment and delve into agriculture too.
These investments are not too risky and would hit big profits.

Investing in locality gives you an opportunity to make money from the problem people are facing within the neighborhood. a friend has an access to a cheap source of rice and he is selling it at a cheaper price to make more profit in the neighborhood.

Buying a lang expand land in a rural area is a good investment, land is always a fixed asset that appreciates over time. But I would suggest that you look into the challenges the village rich man is going through to have an estimate of challenges you might be facing

One local business I've always fancied when it comes to which I want to go in is agribusiness chain supply. I'll go to get food and food products from the local farmers and then come to resell.
The prices of food are so high now.

Concernin locality investment or investing in a local area. Well, if I have that kind of money,venturing into a large scale agriculture will be nice thereby I will have different plantations and also rear livestock and going into fishery. I will also like to go into transportation as earlier said, there is good money in it in the local area.

One of the thing you have to ubnderstand about local business is that you will really need to know the needs of the locals,rather than just setting up something that is in vough and trending.

If I had that much money to invest in a local firm, I would choose agriculture.
We have highly fertile soils here in my area, perfect for raising crops.
Because there is a ready market, I can choose from a variety and make a lot of money.
Even better, I can deliver the vegetables to a market in a nearby town

That would be great since their is a high demand of gas in your locality.
Business always thrives on demand and by solving the needs of the society. Just seek expert advice I would suggest.

Real estate is a very profitable online business that can be done by anyone. I would love a situations that I buy a huge hectares of land and build houses for rental purposes . That is a very profitable business in a nice location.

One of the thing you have to ubnderstand about local business is that you will really need to know the needs of the locals,rather than just setting up something that is in vough and trending.
I agree with you. Every business is set up to solve people's problems. So you need to check their needs rather than starting a business just because it is trending online.

I agree with you. Every business is set up to solve people's problems. So you need to check their needs rather than starting a business just because it is trending online.
Its possible to see a business trending online and people are making money from the business , but if you want to start , you also need a target location where people desperately need the product you want to be selling .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back