Locality investment

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Local investment is the investment you make within your locality, like your community, city, state or country.

In my community, we have a famous rich man who owns all the bike riders and taxi cars in the community, I see that has a good investment and if I could guessbthe amount he will be making each day, I could say he is making millions cos he has them all in flits.

On the other hand, I have a lady who owns all the shops and stores in my community and she also makes a lot of money each day.

If I had the chance and money to start up a local investment, it will be to buy a large hectares of land in a developing community and leave it there for it to grow.

Without further or do, which type of local investment will you go into if you have $100,000 and will it earn you a passive income.
  • Earn money online
  • Homes

With that amount I believe I can venture in tons of businesses and do amazing in all. Agriculture is the first that comes to mind. Large scale agriculture generates very high income. Also art is another investment scheme that comes to mind. Opening an art gallery has always been a dream for me

State and Local Investments play a critical role in building community wealth for several key reasons:

• They provide needed capital to local businesses, which helps create and preserve local jobs and ensures healthier, local economies.
  • Local business success generates increased tax revenues for localities, which can be used to support important community needs and amenities.
  • Since local businesses are likely to rely on local suppliers and service providers,such investments also have a positive economic multiplier effect that helps ensure that local dollars will remain and recirculate within the community.
  • Investing a portion of pension fund investments in area businesses helps local enterprises succeed, and thus, also generates greater tax revenues that can be used to enhance infrastructure and services

If I had such an amount to start business in my locality, I would go for Agriculture. In my place, we have very fertile lands that are good for growing crops. I can go for different varieties and that will earn me much because there is ready market. I can even supply the produce to the market in a nearby town.

Over the past several decades, U.S. city, county, and state governments have increasingly adopted a wide set of policy tools to spur community wealth building. Most commonly, local and state governments are investing directly in local businesses through economic development programs, which make loans to or investments in local enterprises, and through the active targeting of pension fund monies to support businesses within their regions.

Local investment is the investment you make within your locality, like your community, city, state or country.

In my community, we have a famous rich man who owns all the bike riders and taxi cars in the community, I see that has a good investment and if I could guessbthe amount he will be making each day, I could say he is making millions cos he has them all in flits.

On the other hand, I have a lady who owns all the shops and stores in my community and she also makes a lot of money each day.

If I had the chance and money to start up a local investment, it will be to buy a large hectares of land in a developing community and leave it there for it to grow.

Without further or do, which type of local investment will you go into if you have $100,000 and will it earn you a passive income.
  • Earn money online
  • Homes
Mostly, local business are very profitable but you need to act fast in order to discover the market niche. People that open local business are very smart and you may bear with losses if you are participating with big companies.

When we moved to this village 19 years ago I have seen the pedicabs plying the village roads. A pedicab is a bicycle with a cab that can carry 2 passengers. The power is from the pedals of the driver. My plan was to buy all the pedicabs costing 2,000 pesos or roughly $40 each. If I can monopolize that business then that would be good. However, I was surprised to know that the pedicabs in our village number more than 50. Gee, I do not have that much money to buy all of them. Besides, some owners would not sell their pedicab to me.

Concernin locality investment or investing in a local area. Well, if I have that kind of money,venturing into a large scale agriculture will be nice thereby I will have different plantations and also rear livestock and going into fishery. I will also like to go into transportation as earlier said, there is good money in it in the local area

Contributing a bit of annuity store interests in region organizations assists nearby ventures with succeeding, and in this manner, additionally creates more noteworthy duty
Post automatically merged:

Contributing a bit of annuity store interests in region organizations assists nearby ventures with succeeding, and in this manner, additionally creates more noteworthy duty

I my place one of the best sources of passive income is rental income, money generated by renting a house or land. However, in order to do that you need a lot of money to buy land or house, or at least family inheritance.

I would most likely be looking at transportation business. Get a lot of cars and then lease them out to Uber drivers that would be paying me weekly returns for the cars I leased to them. I have always had eyes on this business but I understand the financial limitations. So if I had that kind of cash, it's like the first idea that comes to mind.

Investment business in our own local community is good choice but you need to be quick and innovative because there's only limited things that is needed by people around the area and most of them already exist so you need to think what your own business will be.

Fisheries is a big hit here in my area. If I'll have the money to start a fishing business then maybe I can have a piece of success that business owners already achieved here in our little town. Aside from a fishing business, agriculture is another nice business here.

I would invest in agriculture if I had the money. My locality has lots of land which are good for agriculture. Many rice farmers live in my area and I would use money and set up a rice processing plant.

Yeah i think that amount would be enough for me to open a big restaurant in my locality because that is a opportunity for me to start getting more customers and others , so at first i would open a restaurant with that amount after then i would know open a very big hotel and see the amount of profit i can start making from my investment

If I have the such of that amount, I will do a different investment. Firstly, I will build a houses and many shops to rent them out for telants. Then, I will by busses and hire drivers and use them for transport. And I will also invest in agriculture which is cassava farm.

• Earn money online
  • Homes

Most times, it is not about having a lot of money that makes it possible for you to have these assets, but the amount of connections that you have in top government. If you know the governor or local government chairman in your state or local government, then it is easier to set this up even by collecting loans.

Well that is largely dependent on the locality, I don't see anything bad in investing within your community, you create jobs for people and you make money for yourself also. I would be open to investing locally someday.

• Earn money online
  • Homes
With such huge amount of money, I think its a great amount for local investors. If I'm doing business with such an amount of money, I will prefer going for something like, transport business or creating a trading business.

• Earn money online
  • Homes
Start while you are young. The earlier one starts with small investment, the richer and more experienced you will be to handle bigger ones.

I see a great opportunity in agriculture and food production. This is where I would focus my attention.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back