What's new

Livestock treatment

This is a subject that has concerned me for years. Pigs in small cages are treated in the same way as chickens in cages so small they can't even turn around in them. The harsh killing of the cows and the inhumane torture these animals go through before they eventually die are inexcusable. The unfortunate reality of this is that humans will continue to buy the product that is the end result of all the torture the animals went through, therefore continuing the process for the businesses.

Commercial farming is non-existent in our country. In-humane treatment of farm animals is almost non-existent in our country.

I am an advocate of fair treatment of animals as living things. Anyone who does inhumane things to animals is probably restrained by regulations not to do the same to a fellow man.

That's why I make sure that in my small poultry farm, I don't cage my birds. I keep them on deep liter and provide enough space for them.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back