What's new

Live Streaming

fishbate

Jul 23, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Streaming live as means of advertising is trending nowadays. From dry products to services, you name it they have it. I think this new way of advertising is promising but i think it has it's limitations. What do you think about this?

There are guidelines and rules regards streaming, Just keep that in mind. Always good to read or asking before doing it. But yes we all stream games right? then you are supporting and advertising games. Even games that are new and not released and you got or able to stream it.

Livestreaming is a great source of advertising, particularly if you have a gaming community. You can target people who like to play games quite directly.

As Empire and MeowsePad mentioned, people can stream new games which are unrealized and they will get more popular. This would generate more revenue for the company which made the game as more people purchase it.

The term live streaming means“to stream digital data (such as audio or video material) that is delivered continuously and is usually intended for immediate processing or playback.”

I think live streaming is one of those difficult gigs where you spend more time doing something. And unless you have donators, it does not pay off. As long as you are famous it all works out. But for me honestly, it is a bit difficult. I personally prefer to record and then stream on YouTube, no live, only pre recorded content.

Yes, live streaming as a means of advertisement is increasing on a daily basis. I think this is as a result of the global advancement technologically. Now every thing is becoming digital. One more thing before you proceed read about their rules and guidelines.

Yes it is a good one but how many products can you display at Once to how many people? And there's also a limit you can post due to rules and terms in different live streaming platforms.

Live streaming is one of the major ways to advertise or market a product and services and this is mostly done on Instagram. If you have a large base of audience on the platform, the best you can do is to Livestream your products and services to them just to create awareness to your followers and buyers in your page.
Post automatically merged:

Live streaming is one of the major ways to advertise or market a product and services and this is mostly done on Instagram. If you have a large base of audience on the platform, the best you can do is to Livestream your products and services to them just to create awareness to your followers and buyers in your page.

Live shopping is providing a new experience, and people feel that it is somehow like the offline experience,” said Daniel Mayer, CEO of BeLive. “It is providing them the confidence [to make purchases]. It is providing them with lots of trust. [It gives shoppers] the ability to ask questions, the ability to speak with the seller, the ability to watch the community providing their reviews of the specific product on the live show

With live streaming you have to be really creative with the kind of content you are showing. People like viewing videos but only when they get anything remotely close to premium quality would they come back. It's actually a cool way of advertisement if one can handle it challenges.

Live-streaming, now and again otherwise called essentially web based, is an online video design which is live in nature. Your crowd will see your video continuously and watch your occasion/movement occurring in real life.

While streaming alludes to observing any playback content on any stage, live-streaming is distinctive in that your crowd is observing constant substance through live-transfer video

I am not comfortable with live streaming because of internet speed issues. My niece has a radio program at night via Facebook Live that sometimes i watch her. But to be honest, it is a waste of time to watch live streaming especially if it is a long one. With advertisements I don't think I will watch it. Even the vlog where the blog is in video I do not patronize it because of the waste of time. With a blog I can already determine if the blog is interesting by just reading the first paragraph. With a video or live streaming I cannot do that.

Well when starting live streaming program to advertise or market your product you have to be aware of the kind of streamers you want to participate in your streaming sections you ask yourself questions like are the streamers going to be interested in my product or services or are they are not going to be interested?. if you can find out the answers to these questions to be affirmative then your streaming is going to be successful.

Yea, nowadays, people are upgrading from normal blogging to vlogging as videos is gradually becoming the king of content. Launching your own internet TV is that simple even if you are not running it live, your edited content can be uploaded and available for people to watch while you control various ways to monetise it

With the few comment I have read
I think live streaming is good we saw many mentioned on games but i also think every live streaming can be good for products like food hair and clothes with live streaming we use to teach new clients how to use the new products

In countries like Nigeria streaming costs a whole lot of data. Data is not equally a cheap commodity to purchase in Nigeria. One should ensure that the reward from streaming is worth the data spent on it.

Video is the king of content. I have heard about an encoder software which allows you to customise your logo, add title with scrolling effects. With this software, you can be mixing live content with prepackage from your laptop and feed your viewers as live. Just make sure your system is capable of mixing the software.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back