Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think live streaming on TikTok is a good method of making money? I see a lot more people streaming on apps like TikTok, either it be Instagram, Facebook or even YouTube now.

I see people can donate stuff on tiktok during a live stream, and it seems anyone can do it.

Anyway, would you ever consider streaming on tiktok to make money? Anyone here do that already?

TikTok does seem like a good way to earn extra money for sure. My daughter was doing it for the longest time up until earlier last year and whilst she didn't make a lot she did make something. The only issue I have with TikTok is that they ban and suspend accounts so easily. I had an account of over 3000 followers and I had live access I was banned for no reason and had an issue with my appeal. By the time anyone got back to me when I contacted support it was too late to sort an appeal. I would recommend trying TikTok live but don't make it your main source of income just incase.

Streaming is a very good way of making money and the very good part is that almost all the social media networks are now bringing streaming opportunities.

Do you think live streaming on TikTok is a good method of making money? I see a lot more people streaming on apps like TikTok, either it be Instagram, Facebook or even YouTube now.

I see people can donate stuff on tiktok during a live stream, and it seems anyone can do it.

Anyway, would you ever consider streaming on tiktok to make money? Anyone here do that already?

Live streaming on TikTok can be a great way to make money, as it can attract a large and engaged audience. However, it is important to remember that making money on TikTok requires more than just streaming. You will need to create interesting and engaging content, promote your streams through other social media platforms, and engage with your audience in order to make money. Additionally, it is important to also monetize your streams by setting up sponsorships, donations, or affiliate links. Finally, you should also consider setting up a merch store, so that your viewers can support you and your content.

Streaming is a very good way of making money and the very good part is that almost all the social media networks are now bringing streaming opportunities.
Exactly, you could potentially make a viral video that expands to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and even YouTube with their Shorts.

Live streaming on TikTok can be a great way to make money, as it can attract a large and engaged audience. However, it is important to remember that making money on TikTok requires more than just streaming. You will need to create interesting and engaging content, promote your streams through other social media platforms, and engage with your audience in order to make money. Additionally, it is important to also monetize your streams by setting up sponsorships, donations, or affiliate links. Finally, you should also consider setting up a merch store, so that your viewers can support you and your content.
And it's increasing in popularity every day. I suspect we'll be seeing TikTok offer more money to those live streaming and making content.

I have not done this but based on what I see I think this is the easiest way to earn from tiktok but also all social media sites. However, in order to earn substantial amount of money, you need to build a huge following and create good quality content

I have not done this but based on what I see I think this is the easiest way to earn from tiktok but also all social media sites. However, in order to earn substantial amount of money, you need to build a huge following and create good quality content
This is very true indeed. Many people feel they can join TikTok, gain the 1000 followers and then go live and they will become rich which is why in most cases things like follow for follow are a huge thing on TikTok to help them gain the 1000 followers they need to go live. What they don't understand is they need followers and also a community and also good content for people to want to watch them or be interested in their live streams when they go live. Many when they get live access and start using it tend to find out that it's not as easy as they thought to earn money and soon give up. That is one issue unfortunately TikTok does have and many of its users see it as a quick money maker when it's the complete opposite.

In order to live stream and make money you need followers who are willing to send you gifts. In order to send gifts, these users should first buy gifts through real money. So, what would someone send gifts to a random person? We need to think the real reason that can attract gifts in order to monetize tiktok live streaming.

This is the first time I would hear that they Tik ToK does live stream because live streaming is speculated to YouTube and that shows that it is gaining a lot of popularity and it is also adding some interesting features.

Influencers may earn a lot of money by live streaming on TikTok because it's a wonderful way to interact with viewers, establish new followers, and advertise items and services.

I would not consider streaming on TikTok to make money for now. This is because i do not have a lot of traffic on my TikTok channel. I believe one can earn better from streaming on TikTok if one has a lot of traffic on one's TikTok account and also if one is popular on TikTok.

Tiktok is a huge platfrom that many people use and yes you can make money from liveatreams I haven't earned anything because I don't stream but since I use TikTok I saw many people that get very exspenisive gifts

I think it can be a good option if you have something to show in this social network as a skill or passion that you have and try to monetize it currently TikTok has content of all kinds and for all kinds of people, so I think that almost any hobby, job or passion you have you can show it there and try to monetize it, either by streaming or shorts.

People are making good money from tiktok live stream, especially those with large followers. However, the competition on tiktok is much, so to get the best out of the platform you have to be at your best in creating quality videos.

I have never tried it but a friend told me about it sometime ago that some people make as much as $50 on a TikTok livestream. I think a lot of people make money from it.

You just need 1k followers on your account to be able to start live streaming. Live streaming can be a good way to make money from tiktok if you are communicative and can offer interesting, informative, entertaining content through your live stream. However, you don't earn just for live streaming, you earn when people who join your live stream gift you various items.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back