greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
What are the little things that make you happy or put you in a better mood, maybe it's a relaxing drink, an episode of your favourite show, meeting up with a friend, or a good workout. Whatever it is feel free to share it.

There is a lot of things watching a good anime or movie eating chocolate or a cake or checking my balance in exchanges
and find out that you did make a high profit in cryptocurrencies trading

seeing people smile with their eyes, witnessing hugs, seeing people be kind to each other.

Many small things that no one care about can make us happy ... for me playing with children and remember my childhood made me so happy and forget a bit about my problemes ... i love to buy things from poor people so i don't make them feel weak ... i love to put a smiles on peoples faces

There are so many little things that make me happy but I will be sharing a few... some of them include having conversations with people I love, spending time with family and friends, reading books, hugging my loved ones, dancing... These things as little as they might seem make me happy

What are the little things that make you happy or put you in a better mood, maybe it's a relaxing drink, an episode of your favourite show, meeting up with a friend, or a good workout. Whatever it is feel free to share it.
The little that makes me so happy is cooking and baking on my own. It's like art to me, how one is able to convert nothing into something so beautiful and at the same time delicious. I love to cook and bake alone because I feel if any one decides to help me they will just mess things up.

People will say “wealth brings you happiness,” but it is all an illusion. I am not they type of person to let money run my life. Life is too short and it’s the little things that you receive from people or buy for yourself that leave an impact on you.

It's very simple to live a happy and fulfilled life. For me I love watching comedy skits and TV reality shows. This thing's really makes me so happy. Since I am not a movie fan I also love watching sports also most especially in the weekends.

Many small things that no one care about can make us happy. For me playing with children and remember my childhood made me so happy and forget a bit about my problemes ... i love to buy things from poor people so i don't make them feel weak ... i love to put a smiles on peoples faces

It is good to be optimistic in everything you do. Being happy is very contagious especially to the people around you. There ate lot of little things that makes me happy like playing with my pets, watching my fave sports and others.

No human being is a bad but because of his attitudes we get away from him When two people get away from each other due to any misunderstanding So I am very happy to reconcile them and remove their misunderstandings

All too often we take the little things in our life for granted. We are merely aware of these elements in our life but we seldom take the time to appreciate them. Let’s have a look at the little things that make life truly worth living.

In many cases, it can be really difficult to (re-)discover the true beauty of the little things in our lives. We are so heavily occupied with the pursuit of ever more that we are no longer content with what we already have.

anyone that want to be happy in life should try as much as possible to be satisfied with what he or she has because having the life of satisfaction is the first step to happiness and with this you free from all the unnecessary stress of thinking about all the necessities of life.

There's nothing that makes me happy in life than when I see my efforts yielding positive result. Especially if I venture into a particular business and I begin to see it grow even if I've not been making huge profit, I'll be so much happy. Another thing that makes me happy so much is whenever I help people successfully out of their problem. I always get frustrated and seriously concerned when I see people in serious problem but I'm helpless to render any assistance to them. That is to making an indelible impact in people life makes me fulfill and happy life.

the thing that make me happy when l am healthy together with my loves ones having a long and enjoying discussions. Another thing is having enough time to travel on vacations and relax. Those are the things that makes me happy

Yes there are many things which help us to relax. One of this playing games, Even helping others also relaxes you most. It changes for someone, as somebody likes to listen music and music relaxes them, even drinking wine also satify and relax. So this kind of things make a man relax after tired.

The little things that makes us happy are those who we don't realized that they matter most. Many people failed in their life because it was too late for them to realized that being successful is not everything.

Happiness is actually free but we pursue wealth everyday like it's the yardstick for happiness. Being around your family and everyone is happy and have a great time is enough. Little things like seating out with friends and talking or laughing and not thinking out life's problem.
Post automatically merged:

Happiness is actually free but we pursue wealth everyday like it's the yardstick for happiness. Being around your family and everyone is happy and have a great time is enough to make us feel happy. Little things like seating out with friends and talking or laughing and not thinking out life's problem.

There are many things that make my mood fresh one of them is playing cricket and other is to play with child when i play with child me remember my own childhood how cool was that. I also like to see movies which help me to fresh my mood. But one of the most i do is to offers the prayer.
Post automatically merged:

There are many things that make my mood fresh one of them is playing cricket and other is to play with child when i play with child me remember my own childhood how cool was that. I also like to see movies which help me to fresh my mood. But one of the most i do is to offers the prayer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back