What's new

Little things that make you happy

Watching an interesting movie with friends with drinks on the table and light snacks makes me happy. I feel relaxed and feel this warmth in my chest in a good way

At times I feel down and I believe it is normal but when I am extremely down, I listen to musics, play games and even read novels. But I hardly watch movies when I am sad.

Some little things that make me happy is taking my breakfast at the right time and also making good morning see my account being fat.

I love it when I'm being complimented for what I have done or what I can do. I pretend like I don't care but I'm really happy with compliments

Meeting up with my close friends and companions makes me happy a lot. We could go to the cinema watch some scary movies and hang out more later.

What are the little things that make you happy or put you in a better mood, maybe it's a relaxing drink, an episode of your favourite show, meeting up with a friend, or a good workout. Whatever it is feel free to share it.
Most times I when I write some songs of listen to some songs which are relaxing I do feel motivated with happiness, and its always become a memory to me.

What are the little things that make you happy or put you in a better mood, maybe it's a relaxing drink, an episode of your favourite show, meeting up with a friend, or a good workout. Whatever it is feel free to share it.
I have always loved to be myself and not copying anyone no matter what. Also, personally I like it when I'm given my privacy, sometimes left to be alone without any form of disturbance from anyone at any given point in time.

when i wake up in the morning and seeing that i am healthy and strong,i become very happy and give praise to God,because it look normal but it is something to be thankful for.Then when i have accomplish a given task and deliver it on time,it elicite joy within me.

Little things that makes me happy may not really be that little as they matter a lot the to make me happy. Things like listening to a very good music is one of such things

Lol one the little things that makes me happy is when i get paid from a gig i did online or for someone 🤑🤣. On a more serious not, not that i was not serious the first time tho. The little things that makes me happy is when i realize have been able to make someone else happy, it gives me joy. When others see and appreciate my efforts it makes me happy, when am eating some junk or a nice dish and watching my favorite show, i wm excited. When am playing a game that suits me ( am a picky game player) it gives me joy. I we stop here as there are so many things that makes me happy

A cold shower followed by short rest after a tough working day always makes me happy. Asides the fact that it eases my stress it gives me inner peace and tranquility.

Watching an interesting movie with friends with drinks on the table and light snacks makes me happy. I feel relaxed and feel this warmth in my chest in a good way
LoL same here, it's really nice for us to talk and judge the main character for crazy pulled or plot errors 😂 there is these nice feeling to it.

I feel joyful when I listen to good music, especially from the late Michael Jackson. I also feel relaxed and happy when I play football with young kids. Like be like a coach to them and pick out the best. Financially, when I pay my mom's drugs I feel relieved.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back