What's new

Little things that make you happy

What are the little things that make you happy or put you in a better mood, maybe it's a relaxing drink, an episode of your favourite show, meeting up with a friend, or a good workout. Whatever it is feel free to share it.
I'm a person who feels happy when I'm alone. At that time I avoid to use any type of social media too. Because it acts like a barrier in my happiness. I just stay alone and think about my self. I means self analysis. That what I have done till now, what should I do next. It always makes me happy to make plans for me to achieve goals which I set in my loneliness.

There are so many little things that makes me happy, even the most tiny little thing such as watching the birds fly in the air. There are times when I would just sit out for many hours watching the birds, it helps me relax and I find it rather fascinating.

For me the first is the joy that comes with helping others. The feeling is always thrilling and I am not sure I would trade it for anything else. Then there's also the happiness that come with small wins from our daily activities. They have a way of brightening up even the most gloomy day.

I'm a person who feel happy when I'm alone. At that time I avoid to use any type of social media too. Because it acts like a barrier in my happiness. I just stay alone and think about my self. I means self analysis. That what I have done till now, what should I do next. It always makes me happy to make plans for me to achieve goals which I set in my loneliness. But praying to Allah when you are alone has the bestest happiness which I try to feel often.

There is a lot of things that makes me happy, one of it is money when my business is flowing well this can make me very happy, other things that can make me happy seeing my family progressing it can also make happy too.

What are the little things that make you happy or put you in a better mood, maybe it's a relaxing drink, an episode of your favourite show, meeting up with a friend, or a good workout. Whatever it is feel free to share it.
Reading the your Bible and praising God

There are many things which makes me happy but the most favourable thing is that when i help others then i feel pleasure.... One more thing is that the help of poor and needy increase my happiness.

There are so many things that to people are kind of little or insignificant but to me it brings me great joy or excitement, like for instance having the opportunity to cross kids or those with disabilities on the road, or strolling by myself in the cool of the night on a very quiet and lonely well serene street with my mp3 player at its loudest volume.

Having my bills paid without a sweat. Good conversation with family.
Adult life is waving. Hahaha This is true. Having our bills paidis real. 😅Added to that, more sleep is my source of happiness, Having netfilx on weekends with family, sips coffee more than 3 times a day and having a few hour walk with my dogs. Satisfied indeed😊

Concerning little things that makes me happy. Well, chilling out with my friends by going out to have a drink and have fun, playing soccer games alone and with friends, watching of movies and dancing to good music. Always happy when I invest in something and it is yielding profit also

There are lots of things that makes me happy ranging from success at work, meeting with my extended family,a little welcome at my area meeting and above all seeing my children playing and fighting at home.

Alot of things things makes me happy ranging from sex,go seeing a cinema,go sight seeing, taking a bottle of chilled beer,having a live video call with a moved one,travelling,cooking with about three persons,go beaching and many more.

As a lady there is alot that can make you happy and be yourself .whenever am alone and listen to music I do feel happy ,going out to new places to catch fun to also makes me feel super happy. and to top it up seeing huge amount rolling to my account. That will be an heavenly happiness for me😝

I don't know if you will see this my answer as a little thing but i can tell you that having money in my pocket makes me happy because i can use the money to do some little things that makes me happy.

One of the things that makes me happy is when I take my woman out to shower her love that will make her see a glorious and blissful things that binds us together working towards growing rich and secure.

What makes me to be very happy is when I am talking with the love of my life. I forget about the whole world and all my problems when I am speaking with her. I don't know if I can ever live without her.

I observe that I love compliments a lot. I feel really good when someone compliments me. I usually get more motivation from compliments.

One of the little things that makes me happy hour comedy videos, they bring out live in me whenever I am sad or depressed. It is my favourite

Yes of one them is a good workout, it makes me feel so relaxed and I feel a sense of accomplishment. Then my daughter's smile whenever I give her a gift, oh my her face lights up and her eyes twinkle.

Getting love, care and affection at the little things that makes me happy in life, I like feeling loved wherever I find myself , i love to be sorriunded by friends.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back