USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Earn up to 750 shatoshi per View
Earn 10% from ref click
Minimum cashout is 1000 shatoshi
Accept Litecoin from faucethub, coinpayment
link : https://litecoinads.com/default.aspx
This is more like a GPT website because we can make money by watching videos as well and earn up to 100 litoshi per watched video. Best part about the website is that they pay in Faucethub so its highly rescue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Earn 10% from ref click
This is more like a GPT website because we can make money by watching videos as well and earn up to 100 litoshi per watched video. Best part about the website is that they pay in Faucethub so its highly rescue.
This is legit, I used it for two months and then I gifted it through a giveaway, it is worth it to buy the Premium account and you will earn more, get the 6 months package!

I heard about this Litecoin website i think it's legit but i guess the rate of earnings is too low by
the way faucethub closed now does it accept faucetpay ?

The rate of earning for this website does seem to be rather low however the one thing that I do hear about it but I do like is the fact that there is a low cash out value. As you said you are able to earn around 750 satoshi for a single advertisement and the limit before you can cash out is actually 1000 satoshi so this is not that much different. This generally allows you to get quick and instant payment which is a great thing to ensure that something is legit.

I have already made up my mind about all these faucet and online mini task earning system to be a complete waste of time because their earning rate are always too low. This Litcoin earning website rate of earning not any different from the website that I know.

image.png.1be323fed17ed8f7ebfc068b479e4b16.png

WHAT IS LITECOINADS?

litecoinads is an ptc that pays instantly in litecoin using faucetpay and walcrypt.com, payeer, micro payment platforms. You can earn money and you can advertise cheaply to make your business grow exponentially
In this guide we will teach how to use the platform..

HOW MUCH CAN WE EARN?

the number of ads shown depends on the advertisers of that day and the location of where you live .everything you get you can withdraw immediately without waiting

CPA offerwalls

PTC ads

Asiamag

Short claim

Videos ads

Offer walls

Mining

Referral commission: 20%

Hourly Faucet

PAYMENT OPTIONS?

Minimum withdraw:

Payeer: 2$

Faucetpay: 0.01$

HOW TO JOIN?

click the given link below

https://litecoinads.com/default.aspx?u=36596

Pretty good review, the minimum withdrawal threshold is very much okay for faucetpay. But i don't think if any one withdraws such, that their will be gain for the user to take home as a reward after working around the PTC site. Its good one leave the earnings to multiply higher before collecting it. In order to avoid unnecessary charges from faucetpay and other payment gateways.

As the name suggests, such sites should pay in the wallet chosen by user and not by themselves, because Litecoin is a decentralized currency, not for Payeer and Faucetpay. I like Trust Wallet or Binance Exchange and such sites like litecoinads can be useful if they allow other options.

As the name suggests, such sites should pay in the wallet chosen by user and not by themselves, because Litecoin is a decentralized currency, not for Payeer and Faucetpay. I like Trust Wallet or Binance Exchange and such sites like litecoinads can be useful if they allow other options.
You're right, but instead this sites tend to choose for us,.making it very poor. Why i don't fancy all this sites, is the low pay rate, i don't see why i have to work my boots off to earn penny.

If it's really paying and it is legit it is worth giving a try because litecoin has a very good potential of becoming a very good currency that is tradable

Earn 10% from ref click

The site is no longer valid, the project has been abandoned. He paid as much as he paid at first, but he didn't last long. You can close the topic, the ptc site no longer exists!

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back