Litecoinads

marian1920

BizNotes
Earn up to 750 shatoshi per View
Earn 10% from ref click
Minimum cashout is 1000 shatoshi
Accept Litecoin from faucethub, coinpayment
link : https://litecoinads.com/default.aspx
This is more like a GPT website because we can make money by watching videos as well and earn up to 100 litoshi per watched video. Best part about the website is that they pay in Faucethub so its highly rescue.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

vest1992

Earn up to 750 shatoshi per View
Earn 10% from ref click
Minimum cashout is 1000 shatoshi
Accept Litecoin from faucethub, coinpayment
link : https://litecoinads.com/default.aspx
This is more like a GPT website because we can make money by watching videos as well and earn up to 100 litoshi per watched video. Best part about the website is that they pay in Faucethub so its highly rescue.
This is legit, I used it for two months and then I gifted it through a giveaway, it is worth it to buy the Premium account and you will earn more, get the 6 months package!

hani20980

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I heard about this Litecoin website i think it's legit but i guess the rate of earnings is too low by
the way faucethub closed now does it accept faucetpay ?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The rate of earning for this website does seem to be rather low however the one thing that I do hear about it but I do like is the fact that there is a low cash out value. As you said you are able to earn around 750 satoshi for a single advertisement and the limit before you can cash out is actually 1000 satoshi so this is not that much different. This generally allows you to get quick and instant payment which is a great thing to ensure that something is legit.

Ralphjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have already made up my mind about all these faucet and online mini task earning system to be a complete waste of time because their earning rate are always too low. This Litcoin earning website rate of earning not any different from the website that I know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock