What's new

Listening to music while playing?

Keranov

Do you like to listen to your favourite music while you are playing video games? What type of music do you like to listen to?

Whenever I play simulators like Euro Truck Simulator 2 I'm always listening to music. But when I play shooting games like Counter Strike: Global Offensive I need to stay focused on the game so I don't die. When I play games I mainly listen to trap, rap, hip-hop and hardbass music.

No i don't like that especially if im playing a war game like Free Fire you won't be able to hear the ennemies voice when they
was so close to u but i like listening to music when im posting in forums

yea, when I want to focus on my objectives I listen to frequencies or old gaming songs!

I guess there are some who would love to listen to music while playing but it would be better if it's in the background and not on your headset. It would be a little distracting while you focus on your game. But then, there are some who do.

I usually like to listen to music while playing, the only times that i don't are when I'm going through the story of a game, or playing ranked (that falls into a few categories itself) and there isn't really a specific genre i like to listen to, it just depends on my mood.

I like listening to music while playing most games except action and adventure games. I really need to focus therefore the music would be a huge distraction on my part and besides I like to talk with friends while playing. I listen to almost all kinds of music but I definitely like raps the best and my favorite rappers are j.cole,Kendrick Lamar,drake,meek mill and others.

Im not fan of listening to music while playing as it decreases my concentration in game especially moba where you need to focus on every details such as looking at the enemy movements , map and etc. Well this is just my opinion

I didnt do that stuff. Playing games while listening to music? For me, i might losing focus on gaming if i do that. Im not a multi tasker. Hahaha When i play games, im just playing games. When i want music, ill just listening to music wih my eyes close, that the time im nkre relaxed 😌

I like listening to music while playing even shooter games especially rap music which adds a spur to the game. Artists like Future, Drake, Kendrick Lamar and NF; their music is suitable for this.

Music generally makes whatever you are doing more interesting it has a way of putting your mind focused on what you are doing to help you come up with the beat results. I love to listen to music while playing video games because it makes me feel like I am actually in the game and not playing from outside it sounds funny but I love the way it makes me feel

Do you like to listen to your favourite music while you are playing video games? What type of music do you like to listen to?

Whenever I play simulators like Euro Truck Simulator 2 I'm always listening to music. But when I play shooting games like Counter Strike: Global Offensive I need to stay focused on the game so I don't die. When I play games I mainly listen to trap, rap, hip-hop and hardbass music.
I have been playing freedom fighters back to America game for a long time and Everytime I keep listening music. Because it provides me multiple entertainments. But I never lost my focus and never died in game because of music. In short, it pleases you to listen music while playing games.

This is so much fun especially when your correct playlist is on and you are in the winning spot, sometimes I put off the commentary just to enjoy my music.
Post automatically merged:

This is so much fun especially when your correct playlist is on and you are in the winning spot, sometimes I put off the commentary just to enjoy my music.

I like listening to music when playing because it help me to have strength when doing work, because I love music so much it gives me joy when listening yo it.

There is just no way I will concentrate in my game while I still Steen to music. I don't like listening to music while playing games because it is a distraction to me big time

We are surrounded by music. Music comes to mind when you turn on the television or radio, or when you reach an elevator, a store, walk down the street, or even when you go to sleep. It has a major impact on all of our lives. If you like it or not, music is still there, whether you're in a bad or good mood. It assists us in getting through difficult times or simply relieves boredom.

One of my favourite things to do is zone out to a simple game while listening to an album by a band I'm just discovering or one I already know I love. I still use fantastic movie soundtracks like Oblivion or Braveheart on occasion.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back