What's new

Listening to music while playing?

yes it is very interesting and very enjoyable when you listen to music and play games you don't want your phone or on your PC. It makes you enjoy the game more.

Do you like to listen to your favourite music while you are playing video games? What type of music do you like to listen to?

Whenever I play simulators like Euro Truck Simulator 2 I'm always listening to music. But when I play shooting games like Counter Strike: Global Offensive I need to stay focused on the game so I don't die. When I play games I mainly listen to trap, rap, hip-hop and hardbass music.
Wow! I would say I really love listening to music when I am doing one house chores, or the other it makes me not really stress out, when working.

Listening to music while playing games depend on the concentration i would like to get,if its soccer it is ok,but for the combat type of games ,i would like to have my concentration and bring out a good strategy to complete the task.

I love listening to music not necessarily when I am playing butwhen am working. When am in the kitchen, when am doing the laundry e.t.c. I do a lot of gospel, I also love Brandy's songs.

Geez listening to music while playing games I get maximum concentration and it just as if am using 3d....am live

Music and songs really help me to play better and motivate me to keep playing and its almost never boring when there is a song or ar music that are being played. I believe that songs and musics help me to become a better player, what I mean by that is that without music I will be less effective than with music, it actually gives me a power that I may call "The power of music" the music gets deep into our hearts and help us pass a lot of events in our life it doesn't matter, sad, happy, unfortunate all of the types. Music is the greatest solution for everything and I mean everything!! :).

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back