What's new

List the top writing sites, a writer can write and make money

I do not have the list of any top right inside what I have is the paid to post site and it has been very rewarding. This is why I prefer to work on forums other than working on any article writing sites.

It is time that you switch to freelance websites. Here you are going to be submitting proposals for jobs based on what people have posted and provided you are delivering on the project you are going to be paid .

Some of the top writing sites to earn money online are Freelancer, Brainbox and Amazon where you can writing either a book, novel, article, answering of questions and others to earn money.

Writing for any social website is very interesting but sincerely it is very difficult also,their payments is not encouraging,just that writing convey alot of informations

Writing for any social website is very interesting but sincerely it is very difficult also,their payments is not encouraging,just that writing convey alot of informations
You should consider freelancing platform to be a good writing platform because that is where a lot of writers are making their money. You can start your freelance journey now if you have a laptop.

I don't really know about sites that pays writers because i am not yet a writer, the only one am finding interest in right now is the Amazon kdp, i think if you find a site you like you can earn from it.

The best advice for a blogger is create a blog and be updating it regularly. Running helter, skelter searching for writing gig is tantamount to time wastage. If you have your blog, it'll help you to improve you writing skills. Most of us are calling ourselves writer without making effort to improve our writing skill.

I know that online there are many article sites that pay well for their users , but I am not yet tired of them. I am working on this forum, which is also a pay-to-write site that pays well for our posts, so this is the best forum for me.

The best sites to earn as a writer none other than the freelancer site, where you can earn really well form your articles, however, if you are new, you will find it very difficult to get work

The best sites to earn as a writer none other than the freelancer site, where you can earn really well form your articles, however, if you are new, you will find it very difficult to get work
Freelancing sites are the best for earning. They pay pretty well for articles. Though you will be needed to provide high quality work. So you need top notch skills in order to earn.

Freelancing sites are the best for earning. They pay pretty well for articles. Though you will be needed to provide high quality work. So you need top notch skills in order to earn.
Freelancing is not only related to writing articles. Freelancing means working for businesses and individuals without beinbg on anyon's payroll. YOu can also become a freelance graphic designer or freelancer web designer.

I have never gained success working for for Any writing sites. Be it, blogging, copywriting sites, fiction and non_fiction writing sites, poetry, drama, business, travels, and health etc. I have never gained permission to work on such sites, even when I took my time to write engaging and SEO type of articles, still my articles/contents never get approved. That's why I lost interest applying to any of them for now. Unless I got it by recommendation, or a friend detailed me everything i need to know about it. Or someone in this forum tells me, then I will reconsider to fancy my chances again to work on such writing sites again.

Do you know of any legit writing site, that doesn't apply too much T&C before starting your writing career via their site??
I write on a website that pay people a lot of money but it depends on your engagement and it depends on how much that you invest on this website. The name of the website is Hive.

I write on a website that pay people a lot of money but it depends on your engagement and it depends on how much that you invest on this website. The name of the website is Hive.
Thanks for sharing. You talk about how much we have to invest on the website , does it really mean that it will need us to invest our own personal money to be able to make money on the platform ?

Thanks for sharing. You talk about how much we have to invest on the website , does it really mean that it will need us to invest our own personal money to be able to make money on the platform ?
We need to invest a little amount of money before we can be able to perform actions on the platform and to make money on the platform. The name is Hive. Check it out

We need to invest a little amount of money before we can be able to perform actions on the platform and to make money on the platform. The name is Hive. Check it out
I am always very sceptical about platforms that will always asked us to invest some money. That is why I may tend to lose interest in any platforms like this easily.
If I may ask how long has this platform been in existence

I am always very sceptical about platforms that will always asked us to invest some money. That is why I may tend to lose interest in any platforms like this easily.
If I may ask how long has this platform been in existence
I understand how you feel and it is a normal thing because it will be bad to invest your money in a website and you will not be able to withdraw it. As for this site, you can withdraw your money when you like.

I understand how you feel and it is a normal thing because it will be bad to invest your money in a website and you will not be able to withdraw it. As for this site, you can withdraw your money when you like.
I have been scammed severally on sites of that nature, That is how I came to the conclusion never to engage those sites anymore. I only invest in forex or other physical assets.

I have been scammed severally on sites of that nature, That is how I came to the conclusion never to engage those sites anymore. I only invest in forex or other physical assets.
I like the fact that you are now staying with one kind of investment but you still need to be careful because Forex is something which is very risky. It is mostly risky

If you are really into writing, you should try freelancing platforms like fiverr and upwork as you can get real writing jobs only on these platforms., You can also try. I have made money on these sites.

If you are really into writing, you should try freelancing platforms like fiverr and upwork as you can get real writing jobs only on these platforms., You can also try. I have made money on these sites.
Freelance writing is great for a writer. Upwork and Fiverr are great freelancing platforms to start from. They have so many writing jobs that support different niches so every writer can work in them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back