List of Website to review books?

Ojonuyo

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Reviewing books is an exciting experience and leaves you mediating on the book you just reviewed. You get the opportunity to read tons of interesting books before giving reviews. And the good news is; the authors gets to read those reviews and apply them. Where can I find one?

That should be reedsy discovery
Now, if you’re searching for some hidden gems to peruse, Reedsy Discovery’s got your back. While our blog features everything from classics to contemporary hits, Discovery’s specialty is indie publications, many of which are accompanied with succinct comments from experienced reviewers. There’s no better way to broaden your horizon

Though it’s UK-based, this prolific site caters to audiences around the world. LoveReading is strictly a reviewing site, with a base of staff writers and carefully selected contributors, so you know the reviews are top-notch. The staff often give quite personal reading experiences in their reviews, which make their recommendations very endearing, like they’re from a close friend.

It is a bit difficult to say this because giving knowledge about what you know little of could be detrimental but we can all learn together here since we have professional who can be able to enlighten us

I think Proofreaders can help you review books online. They receive ones written books, proofread it MD figure out where their is errors in your eBook. And re_edit and correct the errors made by the author. You can find this proofreaders at upwork, fiverr, flexjob etc. You will see many freelancers that are professional proofreaders in the platform.

This are some website book review
  • Goodreads. ...
  • Wattpad. ...
  • On BookTalk, ...
  • And then, there is another Booktalk. ...
  • KindleBoards. ...
  • Library Thing. ...
  • Shelfari. ...
  • Authonomy.

Wattpad is one good site where your books can be reviewed, they have very experienced professionals that can do a perfect reviews for your books. Although I haven't personally used them before but my friend that has used them before has nothing but high praise for them.

Reviewing books is an exciting experience and leaves you mediating on the book you just reviewed. You get the opportunity to read tons of interesting books before giving reviews. And the good news is; the authors gets to read those reviews and apply them. Where can I find one?
Book lovers, stop us if you’ve heard this one before: you’ve just finished a mind-blowing book and you need to hear some discussion about it. What do you do? Dive straight into the limitless realm of the Internet and search for book review sites, of course.

i don't know anything about sites that help review books I'm here to learn but if you talking about proofreading, then there are several sites you can get proffreaders

I didn't know that there were sites that could help one review books or that one could visit to review other people's books. That's really a good one.

I will try to check out some of those sites that have been mentioned here for learning purpose..

It is not an easy task to read books and giving their reviews. We should try for proof reading to correct mistakes etc if we are interested in it. Because we can't have proper knowledge of everything that's why it would be a difficult task as far as I Know.

The main reason i joined this wonderful platform is to learn, so I don't really know much about websites for book review, and i also feel Wattpad is good for that, its was one of my family member that introduced Wattpad to me, mostly i go there to read novels, story books as the matter of fact, i will also like you to introduce other site to me for reading of books.

GoodRead is the go to website if you want read or write reviews on different books you read. The websites has lots of different categories for different book. It's like a social network for the reader where they can share the title of the books they have read with one another. Sometime I check the website to look for new books I want to add to my library.

I have done a couple of book reviews for upwork clients. You can find a lot of book review jobs on upwork. I have also done a few book reviews for seo clerk clients. I have not tried, but you can also try fiverr.

I have been told that you can find book reviewing jobs on upwork, however, I am not sure of there are a lot of book reviewing jobs on upwork as I am not on upwork. You may join Fiverr and create a gig on book review.

I have always known goodreads to be a great site for book reviews, major reason why i have always recommended them for others to enable a perfect review of their works. I love literature a lot as a linguistics graduate with a great degree, a well reviewed literature improves the mind and opens one to a lot of knowledge very important.

Thanks this article is very useful to me. My friends has once requested from me for a site that can review books but unfortunately i had no knowledge of it then

Reviewing of books to earn is great and I'll consider it as well - though my only challenge is the fact that most of these countries have their style of speaking and I'm not really conversant with them.

I don't know of any app or website that pays for writing reviews on books. The only platform that i found books or applications reviews is on the gpt site called the picoworkers.

It's a little challenging to say this since disclosing information about a subject that you don't fully understand could be harmful, but thanks to the professionals who are here to enlighten us, we can all learn together.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back