What's new

LIST OF SCAM PTC SITES

Thanks for sharing this scam website with us. It will definitely help a lot of people know where to work on and where not to waste their time on while doing some works online

Its very good that you share there domain name here and with this information a lot of people will definitely distance themselves with platform and not work with them

The reason I do PTC tasks often is due to scam around them and low pay rate of them. I'm simply earning from a trusted one being cointiply.

Thank you for sharing this knowledge with us.
It is very helpful and a lot of people will get some knowledge from this and know which site is not real

Thank you for this, this would save alot of persons from going to work on these sites and end up wasting their time there. But how do you determine the legitimacy of these sites? By experience or from reviews.

Thank you for your very useful information, dear friend.
I note in this list that most of these sites contain the three letters "BUX".
Do these have any correspondence about scam?

Bigcash.com is also one of the dubious PTC sites. I keep on wondering why they would use attractive names, by the end of the day, they will be found guilty of fraudulent activities.

You have really taken time to list most of the scam ptc sites but I will like to add clicksginie and volutic to the list. These two ptc sites scammed me .

Thank you for the information. There are many scam paid to comment sites. I've never came across one but I believe there are plenty of them. You have to be careful.

Scam sites are getting rampant nowadays because they are using it as an avenue of scamming people of their hard earned crypto currency or using them to get traffic on their site and not pay at the end.

Wow, I'm grateful for your knowledge because it's critical for us to avoid working on bogus sites that are simply detrimental.

This websites are too many Please. And I believe a lot of them exist even carrying fake website addresses like .xyz, .sss and others.
Beware of these scam sites friends.

I really appreciate the efforts of the bizdustry members posting fake websites for our perusal. This will Allow you avoid the scam sites as much as possible. Whenever I come across such thread, I deemed it fit to write out the names of the scam sites.

It is always annoying whenever I see that this kind of websites are popping around almost everyday and people keep falling for them. I just hope that the people on this website are going to take correction.

I really appreciate the efforts of the bizdustry members posting fake websites for our perusal. This will Allow you avoid the scam sites as much as possible. Whenever I come across such thread, I deemed it fit to write out the names of the scam sites.
Yes, that why it is always advisible to make research before joining any new site, I think this the best only best way to avoid falling foro scam site's, what do you think?

Yes, that why it is always advisible to make research before joining any new site, I think this the best only best way to avoid falling foro scam site's, what do you think?
I bet you, if you keep doing this the number of scam site would keep reducing on the internet gradually because they knew that members that have fallen prey of such sites would keep exposing them.

I bet you, if you keep doing this the number of scam site would keep reducing on the internet gradually because they knew that members that have fallen prey of such sites would keep exposing them.
That's very true, if scam site's will be exposed most people will not fall for any scam site, I feels bad to be scammed online or offline, have you ever been scammed?

That's very true, if scam site's will be exposed most people will not fall for any scam site, I feels bad to be scammed online or offline, have you ever been scammed?
I kept preaching that people should keep exposing the scam site because it is not really a good experience if you have fallen prey of one . Late last year , I fell prey of a scam site and it took almost $200 from me.

I have visited some of them before and from the way in which the website is arranged you can be able to deduce that the website is not professional at all and you should stay away from them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back