43. Bux3.com
  44. BuxCashy.com
  45. BuxFirst.com (closed)
  46. BuxNew.com
  47. Buxokk.com (closed)
  48. BuxWiz.com
  49. Cash4clickingptc.com
  50. Cashfiesta.com
Be aware from that sites...all are scam!

Last edited:
Bidvertiser.com is ptc site? I think it's an advertisement site. May be I am wrong but I joined a site with same name which was related to advertisment

Bidvertiser.com is ptc site? I think it's an advertisement site. May be I am wrong but I joined a site with same name which was related to advertisment
1606244908046.png

it's a funny site, not professional, I don't understand anything what services they provide xD

Thanks for the updates, there are many more of them out there that are looking for visitors traffic, thereby urging people to click on dubious links.

Thanks for sharing this information. But if I may ask, how did you collate these sites because I am seeing some contradicting posts here about some of these sites.

Excellent information, if somewhere these lists were published, many of us would not have fallen for a scam.

Very good job you did to fetch out all this scamming sites. They're don't worth our time, enough is enough, they've been gaining through some of us here. Today we have caught their ass, no more visiting any of them.

Wow, I really appreciate your information because this is very important information so that we don't work on fraudulent sites that are only harmful.

I can also add the topo.cash site, I have reached the minimum payment, on their website it appears as a paid payment but I did not receive the money.

Fake payments! Do not use this site.

Thanks for this information , it will help those of us who are addicted to paid to post sites.

This is absolutely brilliant! Wish there was some way to pin them up and keep updating it regularly for future reference! Nonetheless great job :)

One sure fire way of identifying a site if it's scam is thru reading or researching reviews about it. Much better if you already are aware that the site is indeed paying. First check if it's paying. Then check how long does it take for them to pay you. We don't just click and sign up. We need to check everything first if the site really is worth trying.

Thanks for informing us about these scam sites. Paid To Read sites can turn scam within the shortest possible period of time and we need to always avoid all unpopular paid to click sites because they always have low probability of paying for long.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back