What's new

List of scam PTC sites

There are some of them that may not pay you after you have earn something from the site, the payment rate is always low that is why a lot of people do not always bother about them as they concentrated and something that will give them a higher paying rates.

Good you got out in time.
PTC sites are notorious for pulling a specific type of scam.
They just close up shop right after they get all the clicks they need, and keep the money to themselves instead of paying out members. An “open-close” job as my dad and I like to call it.

I just speculate that paid to click sites are not that much popular in United States. Most of the paid to click sites do not use Paypal to pay and they mostly pay through Payeer and Perfect Money (both of which are not available in the United States). Some paid to click sites also pay through cryptocurrencies and this also allows U.S. citizens to also participate. I have invested some amount of money into a paid to click website and right now it seems legit to me because the owner seems honest person but nothing can be guaranteed,.

Paid to click sites are most times scams I have been victim myself with sites like
Money genie , tbd income some you will have to pay to join

That’s exactly what they’re doing.
Newbies who haven’t done a quick Google search on them yet. Or anyone, really, new to working online. I remember when I first started, it never dawned on me that any online job could be a scam. I truly believed they were all legit.
That is the mentality so many people have too and you won't get to blame them as almost everyone would believe that online earninngs should not be hard.

That is the mentality so many people have too and you won't get to blame them as almost everyone would believe that online earninngs should not be hard.
Plus, the earnings are so low. That in itself makes it seem believable.
Anybody would figure, well, this is online work. You need to spend a lot of time with it, but it will all add up eventually. How can this be a scam?
Now, if a site was offering $5.00 per click, $90 per pic, 25 cents per post, maybe then things would start looking a little scammish. Wait, is that a word? 🤔
It is now.
😂

there are many I came in counter with i think it's was called lion share something like that anyone here ever hear of something like that?

They are in thousands now on the internet with fake payment proofs to lure you. They have flooded the internet with all sorts of strategies to waste people's time. I don't bother myself on sites like this

Plus, the earnings are so low. That in itself makes it seem believable.
Anybody would figure, well, this is online work. You need to spend a lot of time with it, but it will all add up eventually. How can this be a scam?
Now, if a site was offering $5.00 per click, $90 per pic, 25 cents per post, maybe then things would start looking a little scammish. Wait, is that a word? 🤔
It is now.
😂
Considering factors like this, you won't even pity those who have fallen for these scam paid to click websites as they were blinded by greed .

I know there are thousands of paid to click sites that scam innocent people people of their money, this is one of the reason I do not participate in any of them, I will just advise everyone to forget about paid to click site for now until they improve their earning rates.

This is really a good review from you. We really need to keep exposing a lot of this website scamming people of there time be it's very bad to work on a PLATFORM and the platform refuse to pay you after wasting your data

They’re a lot of scam site around offering PTC. Here are few of them in the list below
Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic
Thank you very much for sharing this very valuable information about scam sites. It will save much time and effort for those like me who wants to earn online. I am warned about these sites so I will stay away from them. Please share the legit sites also.

The rate of scam in the PTC world is very alarming compared to few years ago. They have seen this as one of the avenues to reap one of their hard earned money. One has to be really careful before doing upgrade in these PTC platforms to avoid being scammed. That is my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

I know there are thousands of paid to click sites that scam innocent people people of their money, this is one of the reason I do not participate in any of them, I will just advise everyone to forget about paid to click site for now until they improve their earning rates.
I have also tried my best to not give any of them a trial so as to avoid stories that touch, especially with the bad reviews I have been reading about them.

If these sites in question are scam as we claim, then there is no need registering their names in our minds because they literally don't have anything to offer

Crypto lords
Mine btc
Ton finance
Get tron and many other sites have scam me including an investment site that claim to be top notch. All are scam.

I have encountered a lot of scam websites before and it is very painful that after spending so much amount of time on a platform, you will find out it's scam.

I also have one pay to click that i have been working on for the past 6month but when I made a withdrawal , my withdrawal has been on pending for the past two months now.

Some of this website must have gotten what they wanted,devoured who they wanted to, I guess they are less important for us to even focus on

I have also tried my best to not give any of them a trial so as to avoid stories that touch, especially with the bad reviews I have been reading about them.
The only problem I have with them is that earning rate is just the problem and is very low compared to paid to post site, I do not have time to be earning 0.0 1 dollars every day which is nothing after you have work so hard.

There are many sites that are scam and they scam in a very good way, most i have seen are old ones nnu and big cash this two i know if they were not really helping matters at all because they look so enticing and attractive but once you start to work with them and decide to cashout that when the story starts rolling out non stop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back