What's new

List of scam PTC sites

The site with the domain bigcash.com would make good money if the owner wants to sell it. I don't know why he decided to do scam with the domain

The problem is that the domain name does not matter at all. I remember working for a website that had a poor design and the website looked like it was created in the 90s. However, it was one of the best and legitimate wesbites out there. So looks of the website do not matter nor does the domain name matter.

The problem is that the domain name does not matter at all. I remember working for a website that had a poor design and the website looked like it was created in the 90s. However, it was one of the best and legitimate wesbites out there. So looks of the website do not matter nor does the domain name matter.
I was talking about the potentials of the keywords, especially when you consider it in the domain name business space. It's a good name that can sell off easily.

I was talking about the potentials of the keywords, especially when you consider it in the domain name business space. It's a good name that can sell off easily.

Yeah, you are right. Unfortunately, there are many professional websites with good domain names that became scam. I remember there was a HYIP project that made a professional page on social media websites and they also had an app. However, they later become a scam so soon that no one was expecting such a thing from them. They also had a professional looking website. So websites do not really matter, unfortunately..

Yeah, you are right. Unfortunately, there are many professional websites with good domain names that became scam. I remember there was a HYIP project that made a professional page on social media websites and they also had an app. However, they later become a scam so soon that no one was expecting such a thing from them. They also had a professional looking website. So websites do not really matter, unfortunately..
This is how far scammers can go to look professional so as to get at unsuspecting persons who won't consider them as being related to anything scam again.

This is how far scammers can go to look professional so as to get at unsuspecting persons who won't consider them as being related to anything scam again.

Unfortunately, this is true. The website I am talking about looked very professional. These scammers spend a lot of money to make their website look legitimate and probably hire good graphic and web designers to make their site look really good. Some even spend money to develop an app!

The last investment website that crashed and ran away with investors money had a well designed app. They don't bother about money spent since they would recover much more.

In every sector of online earnings there are always scammers waiting to pounce upon those that fall into their trap. Thanks for the information,it will help those that initially wanted to join any of those you just listed.

Scammers don't care about the potentials of the names their websites that they use to scam people may have, they only know that they need a very good and convincing looking websites to get their victims check them out

They’re a lot of scam site around offering PTC. Here are few of them in the list below
Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic
I think this list is too short for the list of scam site on the internet, they are so many that one can not number, it becomes very difficult to separate the genuine from the scam sites.

I have had experience with a such scam sites and it has made me to streamline to a few the site I do my PTP works to avoid scam.

There are several scam PTC websites on the internet. I have never seen anyone that is legit that is why I try as much as possible avoid PTC platforms.

They’re a lot of scam site around offering PTC. Here are few of them in the list below
Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic
Thanks again for listing out the numbers of scam sites because wen have numerous of them out there scamming people , one of them is also get-bitco.in , they promise you dogecoin for watching videos on their states and they won't pay you in the end.

Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic
Gradually this business will become norm for scamming, this is what this people don't realise, because everybody will no that click to pay is scam by then even original ones wont get traffic anymore.

Most of the one i tried in the past were actually paying,the issue i have with them is that the amount of money they are paying you is too small and it might be very difficult for you to reach their minimum withdrawal limit of most of them.

It's betteras you listed them here so that everyone will know the ones that are scam so that they will not waste their time on such platforms.

Nice one and the very best article posted here so far for today as I am concern but you forget to add some name of some site as well but if i am chance I will mention their names as well.
Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic

There are a lot scam websites that people need to be very careful about. Some of them will even Ask you to subscribe before you can earn.

Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic

Thank you very much for providing all the information about these scam websites because it's definitely going to be very helpful for us who are looking for ways to make money.

I don't understand why these sites keep proliferating even with several awareness about online scams. I guess they are targeting newbies that do not have any experience.
That’s exactly what they’re doing.
Newbies who haven’t done a quick Google search on them yet. Or anyone, really, new to working online. I remember when I first started, it never dawned on me that any online job could be a scam. I truly believed they were all legit.

The reason why people are still getting duped by these Ptc websites is because they are always in search of easy ways to earn money online because clicking ads doesn't require any skills and most of the new users go for Ptc and researching about the website before joining is never there agenda.

I have not been scammed by a paid to click program till now per se. However, I invested in a paid to click website that became a scam. I was lucky because I withdrew my earned money before that website became a scam. Right now, I have invested in some other piad to click program and the owner seem honest person to me.
Good you got out in time.
PTC sites are notorious for pulling a specific type of scam.
They just close up shop right after they get all the clicks they need, and keep the money to themselves instead of paying out members. An “open-close” job as my dad and I like to call it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back