What's new

List of scam PTC sites

I like the fact that you're sharing this information with the members here and I'm very happy that you have carefully taken out time to list all these platforms for our consumptions. Thank you very much.
We have lots of scam site's online, listing them here might not be the best way to avoid them, it is always advisible to make research before joining any new sites online.

We have lots of scam site's online, listing them here might not be the best way to avoid them, it is always advisible to make research before joining any new sites online.
I don't seem to understand you. listing a scam PTC sites on forum is of great help, because it is going to be a pointer and you don't really need to do more research about that platform. it is going to be a red flag.

I don't seem to understand you. listing a scam PTC sites on forum is of great help, because it is going to be a pointer and you don't really need to do more research about that platform. it is going to be a red flag.
That's true, I mean you can do research on your own when you come across a new site, that's what I found work's out for me not only PTC site's, every new site I come across I make sure I make a proper research before joining.

That's true, I mean you can do research on your own when you come across a new site, that's what I found work's out for me not only PTC site's, every new site I come across I make sure I make a proper research before joining.
It is also very good to carry out your own research on the particular website before deciding if it is a scam or not , but I solely depend on opinions of members on forums.

It is also very good to carry out your own research on the particular website before deciding if it is a scam or not , but I solely depend on opinions of members on forums.
That's completely True, that what I normally do before joining any new site, I think by doing this we can be able to reduce the scam's online, have you ever been scammed? Tell me about it.

That's completely True, that what I normally do before joining any new site, I think by doing this we can be able to reduce the scam's online, have you ever been scammed? Tell me about it.

The main reason of closing that PTC site realizes after moment that earn from PTC ads doesn't ever pay hosting fee this is why they close after period so even if I put PTC ad per 4 satoshis per click and pay earner 2.5 satoshis they doesn't meet requirements of hosting earnings.

The main reason of closing that PTC site realizes after moment that earn from PTC ads doesn't ever pay hosting fee this is why they close after period so even if I put PTC ad per 4 satoshis per click and pay earner 2.5 satoshis they doesn't meet requirements of hosting earnings.
PTC site's has lots of ads, that's why I don't like PTC site's, you'll spend much time their and you won't earn a considerable amount of money there, I see them as a waste of time.

I believe that it is the same number of people who are behind this website that I'm going to create even more in the future and that is why people need to put intentional effort to safeguard themselves.

They’re a lot of scam site around offering PTC. Here are few of them in the list below
Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic
I am telling you, some of this sites will just waste your time and at the end you will not derive any benefit from it. I remember one of them, I did a lot of task in that site without earning a dime

I am telling you, some of this sites will just waste your time and at the end you will not derive any benefit from it. I remember one of them, I did a lot of task in that site without earning a dime
That's true, that's why you are expected to make good research before Yiu can work on any platform, we have alot of scam platforms online you have to be very careful before investing your time.

They’re a lot of scam site around offering PTC. Here are few of them in the list below
Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic
Thank you for listing that, you know many people are victims of these scam websites, especially those who are beginners to online jobs so experts need to be honest with them.

Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic
The rampancy of fraudulent platforms in the online space is quite worrying. This shows why it is essential to conduct thorough research into a website before deciding to invest your time in it.

I don't understand why these sites keep proliferating even with several awareness about online scams. I guess they are targeting newbies that do not have any experience.

There are thousands of people participating in making money online, not everyone is awake enough to know they will be scammed. Those sites still exist, which means the bad guys still make money from the gullible.

Actually, I am working for a paid to click site and I have even invested a good sum of money into the website. I am earning good income and I plan to invest more. The owner is a good person and he has been paying for almost one year.
If you could point us in the direction of this website, all of us would be really grateful. We all need to find different legitimate websites which can supplement our online income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back