What's new

List of 10 top writing site to make money

Writing is of course a good way to make money online. However, if you happen to come from countries where English is nit the first language or from Asia or Africa, you will have to work hard to earn a decent income.

Writing is of course a good way to make money online. However, if you happen to come from countries where English is nit the first language or from Asia or Africa, you will have to work hard to earn a decent income.
It is really interesting to note that it does not matter how good you are at writing, what really matters is whether you have white skin or not. Just because you are white, you have better chances of getting hired.

I've heard alot of people say that writing is one of the best ways to make money online but i never knew there are actually alot of websites for writing. This is the first time i'm hearing about these sites and i'll give them a try.

It is really interesting to note that it does not matter how good you are at writing, what really matters is whether you have white skin or not. Just because you are white, you have better chances of getting hired.
That's true. But not always the case because a lot of people also hire people from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, etc, because the freelancers from these countries can work for pretty low amount.

I have checked the profile of successful sellers on Fiverr and a large portion of successful sellers come from developing countries. However, I don't think these are the people who are making most money, the highest money makers are always the white people

Many of the writing sites that pay decently are biased against non-native English speakers or writers. I find this fair because some sites cater to certain niches or cultures. Hence, I normally choose writing sites where I can thrive and grow and where I can actually contribute. I will likely try Hubpages when I find the time to write long articles because it has some passive income value and requires less investment. I used to have my own blog but I had to drop it because I didn't really have the time to update it. Domain and web hosting fees have become less affordable these days.

Well, if this site, you have listed out here are true and their payment are very much favourable, The question is that have you try all of them to have a proper trust in them? Or a payment proof from the site?

If you want to earn money by writing online for others, here are sites where you can get paid to write your own articles.
  • Wow Women on Writing: $50-100.
  • Strong Whispers: $50 – $150.
  • Link-Able: $100 – $750.
  • Cracked.com: $100 – $200.
  • Watch Culture: $25 – $500.
  • Sitepoint: Visit Link for Pricing.
  • Uxbooth: $100.

Unfortunately, it is not so easy to get paid at Listverse. Your list must be exceptional and based on actual facts. Researching and writing can take time and your article could get rejected. They also pay through PayPal only.

All the sites that you mentioned are legitimate but thier terms and conditions is very strict. It's definitely one of the best sites where one could get paid for writing but I will like to know the one that is easy to apply for.

I don't really find most of the paid to write website very rewarding and genuine. The ones I know are the ptp sites like bizdustry, trendri, beermoneyforum etc. These pay to post sites are very legitimate.

Some of these Websites only pay through PayPal and this has stopped me from posting or writing there as I'm not comfortable with using PayPal to receive payments at all.

With the recent surge and trend in the online market which has seen to the rise in the need for more efficient ways for services to be rendered and delivered with ease. Many write and get paid site has come into existence, a proper research will give you a site that best suits your needs.

Some of them have very high demand before they even approve your account to start making money with them, and this is why it is really difficult for somebody to be able to get their approval.

Out of these writing sites I only hubpages is currently working. Even then it's earning potential is currently low. Since the list is almost 2 years old it's to be expected. There are now new sites that pay though.

New websites are currently the best right now, because they usually start by paying members high amount of money in order to draw attention of other people to their website every day.

The thread starter didn't tell us his experience on the sites that he shared . He just mentioned the sites and he left us in the dark. Anyone can Google search and make this post.

I have not worked on any writing sites but the major thing is that most of the writing sites has a very stiff scrutiny before you could get get to start writing articles on their sites.

Majorly, I don't like working on so many writing sites. Most of the writing sites are basically are not good and I hate working on most of the writing sites except the paid to post forums .

It's a good list you gave. I would appreciate it if you could explain more on each page. Then you will know which one is best for us. In your list, I only know Listverse and Hubpages. Find out about others.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back