What's new

LINXIUM.CC REVIEW: SCAM!

vest1992

I have checked more online and it seems that I am not the only one that they didn t pay in the last two weeks... Moved to SCAM!

➡ WHAT IS Linxium.cc? ⬅

Linxium.cc is an online PTC site, where you can earn money easy, in order to withdraw, you need to purchase ( invest ) two profit packs ( you can do it with the money you do from viewing ads). One profit pack cost $0.7 USD so if you need two $1.4 USD it allows you to transfer $1 USD at a time, do it twice and then buy two packs because you can only buy once every 10 days.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

1604067418396.png

Here, at Linxium we use so called contribution module. That means among other requirements, like - minimum amount you can withdraw and days between withdrawals, we in addition have one more requirement for withdraw requests. In the first place, we provide all earnings for our users and do not ask any external deposits to complete any of our requirements! For every dollar you would like to withdraw we require 1 profit pack, profit packs are available to purchase and each pack generates profit for their holders. Price is $0.70 per profit pack and they generate $1.00 in total so even if we require users to have profit packs while requesting their withdrawals we at the same time pay them to have profit packs. In simplified version: Buy packs, make profit from them and then get rid of them when requesting your withdrawal. Simple and honest. First Minimum withdrawal amount if $2.00. it will increase by another $2.00 with every paid request. Withdrawals can be requested every 5 days for all users of any membership level.
Contributors have to choose processor to withdraw equivalent to the one used for most deposits. This rule does not apply to non-investors and those who have not made any single deposit to system.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

1. It is very easy to sign up. But it will be a waste of time, they are not paying

If you have any comments, questions, or any experiences with Linxium.cc yourself, I would love to hear from you in a comment below.

I was working at Linxium for a while and they never paid me, I don't know if they ever paid you, but if it hasn't happened, I recommend that you retire and don't waste your time.

Due to the reports & reviews, I have updated the prefix to SCAM.

I was working at Linxium for a while and they never paid me, I don't know if they ever paid you, but if it hasn't happened, I recommend that you retire and don't waste your time.
I was thinking in the beginning to invest in them, but I am glad that I didn t move forward with that and just tried their platform in the free mode, because like two weeks afterwards, I found lots of reviews about if that it is a scam, that they don t pay anymore.
Due to the reports & reviews, I have updated the prefix to SCAM.
Thanks for approval!

Linxium was one site that I was pained when it went scam. I really worked hard there and was so disappointed that my efforts were wasted.

I know the feelings, I am happy that my intuition didn t let me invest in them :D

the site was disbanded, he did his job in his life. Too bad he didn't have the strength to stay on the market ... he really had potential, I don't know what happened to him.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back