What's new

Likely period for low gas fee for bitcoin.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It is not longer new that the gas fee or transaction fee for bitcoin has been on the rise recently to a tune of $9 for some transactions. In your opinion when do you think the gas fee for bitcoin will be lower?

If there was a way to determine when the network is less busy, then maybe it would be possible to know the time the fees are low.

If there was a way to determine when the network is less busy, then maybe it would be possible to know the time the fees are low.
I haven't tried this but some said it is usually less busy at night but why I wasn't convinced with that is that we shared different times zones.

I think the gas fee will only reduce when the price of Bitcoin lowers and there is less congestion on Bitcoin network.

I think the gas fee will only reduce when the price of Bitcoin lowers and there is less congestion on Bitcoin network.
This is actually a dilemma. We need bitcoin to rise because of profits and on the other hand it needs to be lowered for affordable transaction fees.

There are times that the fees goes down but I guess that's when trading is not going on.., on the network but it's just a short period of time around that 6pm in the evening..I don't know how far it is true but I got this from a crypto trader

I don't really have an idea of when the gas fees for bitcoin will go down and it is my Earnest prayer that the transaction fees for bitcoin would reduce so that I can resume using bitcoin as my payment receipts cryptocurrency.

The likely period of low gas fee for bitcoins is when the market price dropped. The current bearish run which has affected the price of bitcoin since a month now has made the price to dropped and the fee too.

The best time i believe the gas price would go down would be where there is a major drop in the price and value of bitcoin.

In our country , especially during the night times , the transaction fee for bitcoin and as well ethereum is comparatively lower than day time.

I think with the crash trend in crypto recently, mining and transaction fees will also reduced. I noticed that in transactions as the fees has been reduced by almost half of what it used to be.

I don't think the gas fee for Bitcoin or even Ethereum will go down any time soon. The best you can do for yourself is just to transfer your coin to xrp because xrp has a low gas fee that can help you keep your coin

I don't think the gas fee for Bitcoin or even Ethereum will go down any time soon. The best you can do for yourself is just to transfer your coin to xrp because xrp has a low gas fee that can help you keep your coin
No matter the condition surrounding the use of bitcoin, some people still prefers to use and invest in it than any other cryptocurrency. Is XRP gas fee cheaper than litecoins and Tron?

I do not know exactly the transaction fees of bitcoin, I have never done any bitcon transactions. Maybe the high fees is result of high cost in mining. But I am not sure

In order to reduce transaction cost and improve transaction speed, a lot of improvements need to be done in the bitcoin blockchain. However, doing so might mean compromising security or decentralization.

The transaction may never reduce, rather it may may on the increase because the more the adoption on the Bitcoin market, the higher the price

It is not longer new that the gas fee or transaction fee for bitcoin has been on the rise recently to a tune of $9 for some transactions. In your opinion when do you think the gas fee for bitcoin will be lower?
When the gas fee is low it helps in trading crypto currency and investing but when it high is not done

Congestion is one of the main factors that leads to high transaction fees. This happens less when people are sleeping thus the late hours of the night have lower transaction fees.

Don't even expect to have a lower gas for you in the bitcoins blockchain because it is one of the most biggest cryptocurrency in the world .sometimes you are only able to have a smaller transaction fee when the price of BTC is dropping.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back