Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
Hey all;

I want to congratulate our winners of the month🎉🎉🎉🎉🎁🎁, @Sincerem and @BrolySSJ, for winning our competition.

So I did for @Sincerem a small gift of appreciation, and I'll do the same for @BrolySSJ tomorrow, I promise you:) xD.

and that's it :

1631128353320.png

I took some minutes to design it at this way and I hope that you like it as a small gift from me, and I'm preparing the certificate of @BrolySSJ at this moment

@Sincerem @BrolySSJ congratulation again and I'll send a PDF format of these certifcates to download it and put it on your Resumes if you want ^^

Good luck

Best regards,

Anis Boukezzoula

I am grateful @Anis Boukezzoula for making this wonderful design for me, in respect of the August bizdustry competition. Much love anis.

Many thanks @Anis Boukezzoula. I truly appreciate the effort that you have put in here, and it is a great way to recognize members and make them feel appreciated. I know that it has certainly done so for me. :) Thank you once again to everyone here at the forum, and of course our wonderful admin team that continue to strive for excellence here :)

Congratulations to you initially I used to think that the site is not worth spending time but with what I am seeing it is so encouraging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back