Not open for further replies.

Razor1911

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
May 25, 2021
USD
$0.1000USD
Biznotes
On behalf of the admin, I have the honour to welcome Myself. 😀 .

It really gives happiness to be the youngest of you all. But as a forum member, I will try my best to contribute to the forum, despite being the youngest one. 😌

I have one doubt though, if anyone could clear me out. When does the coins starts showing up. I just posted im thread for checking purpose, but my coins was not increased. Any specific rule for this?

It really gives happiness to be the youngest of you all. But as a forum member, I will try my best to contribute to the forum, despite being the youngest one. 😌

I have one doubt though, if anyone could clear me out. When does the coins starts showing up. I just posted im thread for checking purpose, but my coins was not increased. Any specific rule for this?

Welcome to Bizdustry! I am ecstatic that you have joined us here. We welcome you to come and learn all about money making and also share your wealth of knowledge to us as well. Our main purpose here is to learn from one another. I know you're just jumping around in your seat and can't wait to get started, before you go, make sure you check out the following topic to ensure you understand some of the basic steps on how the forum works as well as our rules and regulations to ensure you don't get yourself into trouble! Enjoy...and most importantly; have fun at our make money forum. We currently do not pay members to start discussions. We only pay users to reply to discussions, and you may post a maximum of 50 posts daily, meaning the maximum you can earn is 1USD$ or 7USD$ a week from posting alone.

Rules & Regulations - https://bizdustry.com/help/terms/
Moderation Policy - https://bizdustry.com/help/terms/
Member Verification Process - https://bizdustry.com/help/faq/
Withdraw Process - https://bizdustry.com/withdraw/

Welcome here , I hope you enjoy your time here and earn some money , keep posting and soon you'll get your easy money

You're welcome to the forum that is the number one online paid to post forum you will come to be testifying about very soon. Just follow the simple laid down rules and you should be fine and comfortable working here and getting paid as well.

@Alexander , Sir, are there no incentives for creating new thread? I have recently posted a thread, which went for moderation. And when it was approved I did not recieved any incentive. Why so?

And one more suggestion for the forum, we need more threads here, as I can see the number of threads is very low compared to the posts, almost 1/9th of the posts. I think creating threads should be given more incentives than normal commenting on it.

Thank you.

Welcome, this is one of the best paying platform you ever meet and count yourself lucky that you have been able to get yourself here because it is one of the best paying site but you must try as much as possible to obey the rules and regulation here and make sure that whatever you do contribute positively to the growth of this our community.

I will first officially welcome you to Bizdustry and i wish everything go smooth for you here as it’s going smooth for us. I can only advice to first go and check the site rule and regulations before starting anything so that you can get answers to all your questions

My name is Unwanaobong and I was introduced to this wonderful site by a friend,I'm from Nigeria a country in Africa and I hope to learn and earn and contribute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back