What's new

Let’s chat about your Day!

my day was great, though a little bit boring ,I was all left alone today ,I didn't find time to hangout with my friends,I but I still appreciate the fact that am healthy and strong.

my day has just started but not so well, because I slept only 3 hours, I worked all night: d but I hoped it would be an easy day. I wish you all a wonderful week!

Howdy sup there all man! How are you today? Today, since it’s a horribly cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside again, highest temperature 12C, just relaxing online before rocking myself to sleep tonight.
Today went well for me. The weather started out cloudy but later went warm.
I attended church service and later stayed indoors the rest of the day, caressing my phone's screen.

Howdy sup there all man! How are you today? Today, since it’s a horribly cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside again, highest temperature 12C, just relaxing online before rocking myself to sleep tonight.
my day was kinda of bad I've suffering from fever all through the day but I've took some medications and now I'm fine and strong like a horse. that's how i spend my day.

Good morning, how are you all doing? I had a terrible day yesterday, it was so stressful. I had three classes and i went for sports so i came back really tired and i slept off immediately.

I woke up with nerves about school and I was so tired but I had no choice so I got off the bed went to the living room and then started my day.
later on I got only 71/100 in the english practicing exam which was unfortunate.
then I went to the bus, I took three different buses in order to get home and then I ate a pita with some chicken with sauce and a few vegetables, and drank coca cola. and then I started writing posts which is what I am doing currently.

Today is Sunday, feeling fresh and active. I will cook today some new food recipes and serve my family. I like cooking. Sunday is the day I try new food recipes, because on this day I am at home.

200.gif

Hi everyone! How are we doing today?

hey! this is my first day in the forum, my day was good even tho it was extremely hot out here. Hope everyone is doing well
hello and welcome to our forum, the weather in the whole of Africa these days is hot so don't worry xD, we should rely on that!

In fact today is very crucial and the temperature is very okay, no much sunny but know much money and I don't have much today, despite I made some forums today have a wonderful night.

It's just another ordinary day in my neck of the woods. I cleaned a lot late last night, and I'm tired, so I decided to stay in bed today. Today's Saturday, and we usually have dinner at my parents' house on weekends—looking forward to that(I'm hungry). The weather is nice, sun was out, everyone's outside working on something in the backyard.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back